Did Anyone Else Notice This...

SpoodBeest

City Dweller, Successful Fella
That the men who entered last won their respected matches and the women who entered first won their respected matches.

Now that's not even a pattern, if anyone else was really paying attention after the first two or three matches you would have been able to predict the rest of the show based on who entered at what time.

This made NoC a little too predictable and I wasn't really liking that factor. Like where was the tradition of champions come out before the challengers? I don't this pay=per-view didnt stick with that logic.

As I said this can't even be considered a pattern, it's just a predictable show when you know who's going to win based on the entrance of that wrestler. My younger brother knew Jeff was gonna win simply because he entered the arena after Punk did.

So This is a up for talk on why this show was so predictable due to entrances of wrestlers.

In every Men's match the winner came out last but in both divas match McCool and Mickie came out first.

I didn't really realize it until the CM Punk-Jeff Hardy match but I noticed it as well. I found it funny because I always thought the contender(s) came out first and then the champion. Of course tonight after all the competitors came out, the ring announcer would introduce them.

It must've been just the men's matches. In the Mickie James-Maryse match, Mickie James came out first and still ended up winning.

ok so obviously you all are either really young or just getting into watching professional wrestling, because if you think this miraculous scientific hypothesis is awe-shocking you my friends are fucking stupid. and i realize that i will prolly be given a warning or a infraction since obviously chatboards do not adhere to the freedoms that are our constitution, but wwe has been using this shit for logic win/loss ratio for ages. hell even wcw has used it. watch raw sometime or smackdown or ecw or even tna they "meaning the boys in the back" are fucking morons and think its unlogical to figure that out, champ comes out first he loses, last he wins, babyface out first he loses babyface out last he wins, point made its done finito the end le fin. now get the fuck outta my neighborhood!

wow... ksupes been drinking some rageahol...

i know this doesn't follow the actual trend... but it does follow the title... anyone else notice with jeff winning at NoC he and Matt combined have held every single possible men's title in the WWE?? including Euro, Hardcore, Light Heavy, and Cruiser... I know technically he won the World title at Extreme Rules but being that this reign is more than 14 minutes i'm gonna include it... but i just found that interesting as it follows the "Did anyone else notice this..." thread title....

I used to take small things like this into consideration when I was trying to decide by stupidity who should win a match. I'd also take into consideration whenever a Wrestler debuted a new look, or new tights. That logic went out the window when both individuals debuted new looks/tights though.

As for this whole subject, its really borderline spam. Is there meant to be an exact point thats worth solid debate? Are you trying to strike up that the Company could be sending us hidden signals in how they're picking their winners and losers? Doubtful, very doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back