Diary of Violence - 8/4/06

S

Smokeydogg

For the first time in my life, I am speechless and forever grateful.

I can not believe that over four hundred thousand people voted for the Diary of Violence.

If you voted Yes or no, the fact that you cared is most impressive.

I can some up ECW in one word: Passion.

Passion for ECW is what drives me every day. Internet campaigns have helped ECW on more than one occasion. Whenever ECW would get kicked off TV, banned from a building or whatever obstacle came our way in ECW, our loyal fans helped make ECW continue. It is to you the fans of ECW that I make this pledge: I will continue to fight the fight, as long as you the fans never change from being the very rabid, vocal, hardcore maniacs that you are.

I am putting down all my thoughts from the past couple of censored weeks. I am going to very carefully put them together and next week I will have some very interesting things to say about my opinion of the current state of ECW. If people out there think that I am going to be edited or have a nice politically correct fluff piece next week, I say to you what I say to the person that got my Diary of Violence taken down in the first place: you can go ECF’NW yourself.

Tommy Dreamer

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/commentary/dreamer/080406diary

---------------------

i wonder what he is gonna say

me too!! I think it will matter of time that WWE brings back the ECW TV Title and ECW World Tag Titles.

Its people like dreamer while I have continued watching this on sci-fi everyweek in hopes.

And why I have been a fan even when they were gone.

bman420 said:
me too!! I think it will matter of time that WWE brings back the ECW TV Title and ECW World Tag Titles.

dont expect to see more titles till they have a bigger roster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back