Devon And Dinero

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
For those who watch Xplosion or have noticed the recaps on Impact, Devon has had a some issues with The Pope. For some odd reason Devon keeps bringing his family to ringside seats. Pope stopped once and said hello and suddenly all hell broke loose as Devon had a random fit of jealousy. Recently Pope saved Devon from an assault by Mexican America and Devon wasn't thrilled. Devon's family wasn't thrilled with Devon's response.

Question is simple. This is a small feud, yeah. But it can leak over to Impact. If so, what end result would you like? A feud? I wouldn't. Devon's involved. Nothing out of it? Let me use option 3 as an answer. A tag team/wrestler/manager deal. We remember ol' Reverend Devon. And how he was always preaching and asking for donations. Why not pair the two religious folk? Yeah, it's a stretch. Solutions?

I wouldn't mind them as a team. Pope isn't getting pushed anytime soon, and TNA needs to justify keeping D-Von on the roster.

I wish Pope would get a mid card push. I miss him on TV. He's the Zack Ryder of TNA.

The pope was and can still be great on tv but i would rather see devon than gunner! I think they're wasting time with him and the stupid thing with love and winter, why not give the time to the pope? The tag team would be amazing!

As much as I like Devon and Pope, I just don't find myself emotionally invested in what I'm guessing is a feud between the two. I'm surprised Devon hasn't been released yet since I don't see him going anywhere while Pope I think is still worth at least a midcard push. I'm guessing they'll become a tag team at some point in order to make up for the lack of MCMG and Beer Money having half of it being injured and who knows how long Gun Money is gonna last. The tag team division could use some new blood anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back