Destination X: Scott Steiner vs Samoa Joe

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Samoa Joe vs. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner​

Okay, the first thing that instantly comes to mind is how stupid the booking for this match has been so far. This may be because iMPACT is shown on a fucking Saturday night here in Australia, therefore I may sometimes miss out the first hour or so. But even after watching this weeks iMPACT, I still have no idea why exactly they are feuding.

Then there's the knife situation. If this was a feud that was really, really personal and Joe & Steiner had a rivalry for a long time, then I MAY take an exception to having a knife involved, but this is just pathetic. It's bad enough I don't why it started in the first place, but it's even worse knowing the babyface of all people is threatening to kill another human being with a knife. I don't you about any of you sick bastards out there, but I do not cheer or admire serial killers.

However, with that being said I am looking forward to this match. It has potential to be good. Joe is a solid worker while Steiner can still work a decent match with a quality opponent. It should be a decent 10 minute match with Samoa Joe hopefully and finally picking up a win for the Frontline. If the Frontline loses at Destination X, then this angle will seriously begin to flop, because it's just not copable anymore. Let the young guns win for once!

honestly, i dont ever watch TNA, ive seen it like at the most 5 times maybe ever! if even that!

but i have seen Samoa Joe wrestle and Scott Steiner wrestle, this should be good (im not going to watch it though lol)

If you dont know why Samoa Joe & Scott Steiner are fueding they you must never watch TNA.

First off its continuing the fued between the Main Event Mafia & the Frontline.

Secondly Scott Steiner & The Main Event Mafia Injured Samoa Joe causing his lenghty absence when Steiner smashed Samoa Joes arm while in a steel chair with his trademark lead pipe.

When Samoa Joe returned in those vignettes etc. he stated that Scott Stiner would be the first casualty of his nation of Violence & obviously Kevin Nash will be next.

first of all, if you'd watch tna for about 3 years now, u'd realize that steiner and joe were never partners, never friends, and have faced each other numerous times. the last time they faced each other was about a year ago. and now with the frontline/main event mafia feud going on, once again they don't see eye to eye. i personally think that this is good build up, because it shows a different samoa joe. i just hope it won't be disappointing in the ring.

If I remember correctly the last time Joe and Big Poppa had a match, joe fucked up Steiners shoulder with a muscle buster, as far as this "fued" goes, you cant really credit the MEM vs. the Frontline angle, the only real one on one fued out of that is sting and angle.

Joe started showing up a month ago with a Giant penis on his face and a primitive looking machete, and said something about the nation of violence... then he starts pretending like he is going to kill steiner for two weeks in a row.. and now we have a match between them. As far as im concerned thats the build for this match.

Is joe even part of the frontline anymore? or is he the only member of this so called "nation of violence" I mean we have MEM vs MEM, front line vs MEM, NOV vs MEM, at this point its tough to tell who belongs to what stable.

Maybe they should turn joe heel, and have him join the MEM and replace the Stinger, put sting on the front line, fighting for the "respect" of the young guys, just a thought.

This match should at the very least be decent. While I don't like how they are booking Joe, at least they are trying to give his edge back. I think Joe is most likely going to dominate and win the match and will probably be the next #1 contender.

Steiner is not even half as good as he use to be, but I am kind of looking forward to the match, if only because I want to see Joe's character to countinue being a badass. Joe is at his best when his character has an edge, and he's not just the bland, somoan fat guy. I will be pissed to know end if Steiner somehow wins cleanly, but honestly the way they have made the feud so one sided so far, having Joe dominate and make Steiner seem like a punk, I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

So even though the knife thing is a lame ass attempt to bring edge to the storyline and Joe's character, as long as Joe is made to look badass in the match against Steiner I think the fans will accept and be down with the "new" Joe.

Joe vs Steiner will be a really good, physical match at Destination X. It's a shame that many people out there do not watch TNA. It is fast-paced and pretty entertaining and Joe is a unique talent because of his size and quickness. I still believe that this Nation of Violence is going to end up being a sub-faction of the FrontLine with Joe and possibly Abyss, AJ Styles, Team 3D, and Rhino among the possible members. This would make sense because we really haven't seen much of MEM vs FrontLine for a while as they play up the internal combustion of MEM.

If you dont know why Samoa Joe & Scott Steiner are fueding they you must never watch TNA.

First off its continuing the fued between the Main Event Mafia & the Frontline.

Secondly Scott Steiner & The Main Event Mafia Injured Samoa Joe causing his lenghty absence when Steiner smashed Samoa Joes arm while in a steel chair with his trademark lead pipe.

When Samoa Joe returned in those vignettes etc. he stated that Scott Stiner would be the first casualty of his nation of Violence & obviously Kevin Nash will be next.

That's funny, I seem to catch TNA iMPACT almost every week.

Yes, I know the Frontline and the Main Event Mafia are feuding, but Joe or Steiner have barely even mentioned their stables, hell they haven't even talked out "respect" yet, after all, isn't that while this whole feud started in the first place?

No, The Main Event Mafia injured Joe, not Scott Steiner by himself. It still makes no sense to me as to why is feuding with Steiner, and not any other of the four guys that also attacked his arm.

This feud literally came out of nowhere. One week Joe is talking on the screen about some Nation of Violence or some shit, the next week he's holding a fricking knife to Scott Steiner's throat. I mean, we should get an understanding of why these two want to "kill" each other so much. Until TNA gives me an answer, I will still call it a shit storyline.

That's funny, I seem to catch TNA iMPACT almost every week.

Yes, I know the Frontline and the Main Event Mafia are feuding, but Joe or Steiner have barely even mentioned their stables, hell they haven't even talked out "respect" yet, after all, isn't that while this whole feud started in the first place?

No, The Main Event Mafia injured Joe, not Scott Steiner by himself. It still makes no sense to me as to why is feuding with Steiner, and not any other of the four guys that also attacked his arm.

This feud literally came out of nowhere. One week Joe is talking on the screen about some Nation of Violence or some shit, the next week he's holding a fricking knife to Scott Steiner's throat. I mean, we should get an understanding of why these two want to "kill" each other so much. Until TNA gives me an answer, I will still call it a shit storyline.

Can you not read i said Scott Steiner AND i repeat AND the Main Event Mafia injured Samoa Joe.

Im not a genius but i dont think its hard to figure out that Samoa Joe will probabaly fued with each member of the MEM, first Steiner (cause of Nash's staph infection) then Kevin Nash then...

When Joe first turned up he cut a 20 second promo on Impact, then at the PPV Against all Odds he said Scott Steiner would be the first member of the Main Event Mafia to become a Victim of His Nation of Violence becuase of his actions or something along those lines- DID YOU NOT WATCH the PPV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back