Destination X: Rock 'n' Rave Infection vs. LAX vs. Motor City Machineguns

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
TAG_TRIO.jpg

3-Way Tag Team #1 Contenders Match
Rock 'n' Rave Infection vs. LAX vs. Motor City Machineguns

This match can have potential as a solid match, but only thing that seems not to fit is the Rock 'n' Rave Infection. I think Jimmy rave is not that bad, but I have never been a big fan of Lance Hoyt and i think he be the off man out in this match and I'm sure he will get some time in the ring with Hernandez. I see this as something to open the show up with as we know the Guns will do their thing and LAX are no slouches in the ring so those two teams can easily carry this match. Looking at who will win and become the #1 contenders for the gold at Lockdown I assume, I expect The guns to win as they have been built up more than the other teams and thats mainly it. Shouldn't be that bad of match but i be surprised if the Guns didn't win.

I actually like this match as it's one of the few that actually makes sense. Even though I don't care for Rock n Rave other than to see Christy in small outfits, i think they're a nice addition to this match. As good of a match the guns and lax would be, 3 teams seems like it would make for a better contenders match. Sadly enough this might be the best match on the whole card, and it will probably be the opener.

How the heck did Alex Shelley and Chris Saban get added into this feud? I haven't yet watched iMPACT! from last night, but the last I recalled, Hemme was feuding with Martinez. (sp?) This should've been a 6 person inter-gender match.

Chances are, to my knowledge they only added Saban/Shelley because T.N.A. creative didn't suddenly realize what to do with them upon their exit from the feud with Team 3D.

I think this match will have a nice feel to it, because most of the Superstars involved are really enjoying to watch. Albeit, I can't stand the stupid Guitar Hero crap that Rock n' Rave Infection have been doing. Maybe I'm just not understanding it. Who knows.

Overall, to be completely honest, I've never been a huge fan of watching L.A.X. matches.. I felt they were okay against others like Styles/Daniels, but overall I don't know I just never got into really caring to watch them.

I'm still not honestly convinced that Saban/Shelley are a legit Tag Team, simply because they've had one feud with one known Tag Team.. they still need a stronger push, or possibly the Tag Team Championships. They remind me too much of T.N.A.'s version of Paul London and Brian Kendrick, and I KNOW they deserve better than that.

I have to say this is a match to look forward to. The only weak link is Hoyt. But even he's not terrible in my opinion. I expect it to be a pretty brisk and high risk affair. It's filler. But it has unlimited potential. I think fans would also love to see MCM vs. LAX.

I think the Guitar Hero guitars need to used as weapons somewhere in this match by someone! Don't carry items to the ring that you have no intention of using as weapons!

I actualy like all 3 teams, and hopefully will be a good match. The MCMG will probably win, but I can see the other 2 winning as well. I really think Shelly and Sabin should turn on each other in this match to set up a match at lockdown, let 1 of the other 2 win it. They should have built on this feud instead of having the battle royal on impact, but impact wasn't too bad this week so i'll go easy on TNA booking for once.

I feel the build-up for this match has been week at best - at least in terms of the MCMG’s addition. They were getting a decent push that seems to have fizzled since Against All Odds. Maybe my memory is failing me but I can’t remember anything special in the way of a match or promo in the last three weeks from MCMG. If the reported backstage heat on MCMG is true, it would explain their lack of TV time lately and the fact that both Sabin and Shelley were basically the first ones thrown out of the battle royal last Thursday. Thus, I don’t see them winning tonight which is a shame considering how over they are. I think that MCMG and LAX will do most of the worst and make this match enjoyable, but for some reason (TNA’s booking) I have this sinking feeling that Rock ‘n’ Rave Infection will get the win here, possibly due to outside interference by either Christy Hemme or Salinas.

I like the look of this match, Im not that arsed that Rock and Rave are in it, I like Jimmy Rave and the GH gimmick is cool but I dont think it suits them but hey! This is a hard one to cool because MCMG are on the poster and they are the more likely victors but everyone knows that LAX are pretty well over. So I would say MCMG but a finish in the match that leads to the MCMG vs LAX because that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back