• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destination X - Kazarian vs Amazing Red vs Daniels vs Brian Kendrick (Ladder Match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLC

Yeah, bitch! Magnets!
Kazarian

kazarian2.jpg

VS

Amazing Red

3700347145_fce9b5d412.jpg

VS

Daniels

daniels.png

VS

Brian Kendrick

Kendrick.png

In a ladder match!

60007spiderxu1.jpg

prowrestling.net said:
TNA announced during the TNA Today show that Kazarian vs. Daniels vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Amazing Red in a No. 1 contender's match for the X Division Title has been added to the March 21 Destination X pay-per-view.

This match has the potential to be match of the night. Last Monday Kaz and Daniels had a promo about the X Division which also insulted one another and then took part in an exciting triple threat. Amazing Red and Brian Kendrick have also been feuding (if you can call it that) and had a pretty good match at Genesis a few months back so I am not suprised TNA have threw all four men into this match.

Now i've heard its a ladder match which makes me even more excited. This PPV will be fucking epic, with a ladder match and an ultimate x match it looks great and the other matches are shaping up nicely. I for one cannot wait.

I for one won't complain as there four are all capable off putting on a great show and its a great way to showcase the X Division. Its a shame they didn't just have a singles contest but I am sure this won't dissapoint.

So what do you guys think of this match? Can you predict a winner? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Also if a Mod could add a poll in about who they think will win it would be much appreciated.

I was expecting something like this to finally come along. You couldn't have Destination X without a token multiman match. Surprised there are only 4 in this match though. Could've added someone like Creed, Lethal, Homicide, or if they really wanted to fuck with us, Suicide. It'd allow for as much people get jumped on during the big spots as possible, which is always good.

This will be what you expect, a fast paced match with not real rhyme or reason to it, but it should be fun. Personally, I love these types of matches. Really fun stuff.

As for the winner, who the fuck knows? I'm guessing Moore is going to win the title, so it'll likely be a heel. Considering how pointless Kendrick has been since joining TNA, I guess that leaves Daniels as the favorite to win this match, which would be just fine with me.

Reactions: TLC
On tnawrestlingnews.com it was announced the 4 way match would be a ladder match as well. I think this could be the match of the night too. This and the Ultimate X match. I don't think Red or Kendrick will walk away the winner. I expect either Daniels or Kazarian to walk out as the number 1 contender. Of course, these 2 could probably have a singles feud together leaving Kendrick to feud with Moore if he wins. Either way, I'm optimistic about the PPV. I just hope TNA will promote it more this Monday.

I'm kinda of sad for KAzarian who got majorly screwed. He was suppose to get a Title shot at destination X and was feuding with Doug Williams and then he got the rug pull right from under him by shannon moore and now he's stuck with this opening match instead.

But having said that, this will probably be a great match and KAz probably going to win it because he's the only one getting a push right now out of these four guys but at less the other three are getting a match on PPV and will make this match look a lot better that it should be.

Why is this a ladder Match and MCMG V.S Gen Me got a Ultimate X?That is my only problem with the whole PPV.besides that this match will be epic.One of my Favorite wrestlers of all time in Daniels,one of the best X-Division wrestlers in TNA Kaz,and the fastest gut in TNA (maybe with the exception of Gen. Me) Amazing Red.and oh yea Kendrick too.I think Kendrick and move on and take the title.This will leave Chris and Kaz to feud.

This does look like a good match, my only confussion is, why make it a ladder match?

Won't the set up for the Ultimate X match be constructed? If it is, are they limited to just using the ladder, or is the ladder just for extra high spots?

I think it should've been made a free for all Ultimate X match... As far as the winner goes, I kinda see Daniels winning because i believe Moore will win the title and a Daniels/Moore fued would be pretty cool... I wouldn't mind seeing Red win either, I think it really depends on who wins the X Title match...

I agree with most of the posters here, I really don't understand why MCMG and GMe are in the ultimate x match and Kaz, Daniels, Red and kendrick are not.

This match will be one of the best matches in the Destination-X PPV. All of the wrestlers are quick and good in the ring. I'm actually pulling of for a Daniels win. If Daniels wins this match, that might help him out again and put him up to the same level that he was 4 years ago. Also by giving Daniels the title the X division might rise up again.

Once again.... this is disappointing. Replace any of these four guys with Williams and that could have been the Ultimate X match for the X-Division Championship at Destination X.... A ladder match between 4 guys for a number one contendership to a midcard title, as a PPV match? What's wrong with you, TNA? Rants aside.... it should be a decent match and will probably be almost as exciting as the Ultimate X match will be. All four guys would be decent number one contenders for the X-Division Championship but I will give the win to Daniels because he's the best candidate to be on top of the X-Division, he was an awesome X-Division champ in the past and he can be again after earning #1 contendership by winning this match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Daniels will win this match.

I think Kaz will win this match. He's been on a role since his return, and a win at Destination X could be a huge boost for him. If Kaz wins this match, he will surely get back into the X division title picture. I think Red and Daniels will put on some amazing performances in this match, but I don't see either of them winning. Daniels has pretty much faded away into obscurity after his feud with AJ Styles. Kendrick has no shot at winning this match.

This will be an exciting and fun match, and I'm sure Amazing Red and Daniels will provide us with some "holy shit!" moments.

I didn't realize this match was happening. Probably because I was blinded by the star power of Hogan and Flair. No. Wait. That was TNA creative.

Assuming the X-Division title is going to be given to the black-hole of appeal that is Shannon Moore to make sure that Jeff Hardy is happy with how things are going (not an awful decision; remember, Shannon DID work for the WWE at one point; MAINSTREAM STAR), I could see a heel winning this. Okay, I'm just rationalizing because I want a heel to win this. Badly. I like Kendrick and adore Daniels (secretly two of the best mic workers in the company, if you're into people who are the complete package... although we're not likely to be given a chance to see that on a regular basis), so I want to see them used on TV in a significant way. Seeing as how jobbing to Shannon Moore is as good as it looks to get for these guys in the near future, I'd like it to be someone I enjoy watching. Not to say Kaz or Red are bad. They're just bland. The good thing is Red's amazing and Kaz is okay. He had a fantastic ladder match with Christian a few years ago, so he's welcome in this match.

Nice to see these guys make the card, but the word afterthought springs to mind. Also, not every match needs a stipulation. But that's a bigger problem than this match or company, so I can digress now. [/post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back