Destination X 2010 LD

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Destination_X_logo.jpg

So, who's pumped up for this show tonight? Card looks great, let's go over it again for those that have missed it or may want to know:

• AJ Styles vs. Abyss | TNA World Title
  • Generation Me vs. Motor City Machineguns | Ultimate X match to become number one contenders to the TNA World Tag Team Championship
  • Matt Morgan/Hernandez vs. Beer Money | TNA Tag Team Titles
  • Doug Williams vs. Shannon Moore | X-Division Title
  • Kevin Nash/Eric Young vs. Scott Hall/Sean Waltman
  • Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson
  • Christopher Daniels vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Kazarian vs. Amazing Red | Ladder Match for number one contendership to X-Division Title
  • Tara vs. Daffney | Knockouts Title
  • Rob Terry vs. Brutus Magnus | Global Title

Looks to be a great show, really looking forward to watching this one.

Definitely a good card. I may find a way to catch an hour or so of it and chime in here.

My only worry is that there are alot of matches on the card and I'm worried a good match might not get the time it deserves. They should keep the "filler" matches short and sweet, no one wants to see Brutus Magnus vs Rob Terry for 10 minutes when we could've gotten 5-10 more minutes of the four-way ladder match or something.

But yeah, I'm excited. Need to go pick up some blank DVDs.

I thought this said Starrcade 2010 LD. Thought I went back in time, and changed something to create an alternate future. Like stepping on Stone Cold

I hope Williams retains...I have a lot riding on him in the fantasy league.

That and Shannon Moore definitely does not deserve the belt. I want that damn belt around Brian Kendrick's waist damnit, I'll be rooting for him hard in the number one contender ladder match.

I wonder how Jeff Hardy and RVD will fit into tonight? You know they're going to be there.

More like Destination Ass.

I should be here for some of it depending on the stream I can find and my ability to stay awake.

Magnus is just unique enough by American standards to be useful. So I have no doubt that he's in for a squash and will never be heard from again.

I admittedly haven't been paying any attention to TNA, but what happened to Pope's title shot?

I'm at a loss for words...

10pc39w.gif

Pope's title shot is at Lockdown, which is next month. Don't worry, it may eventually make sense.

I'm excited for some pure, unadulturated spotfests tonight.

:disappointed:

This has to be the twelve hundredth fucking time someone has had to explain that Pope' title shot has always been at Lockdown. How is this so hard for people to understand?

Come on, X. It's not as though it was announced as a Lockdown title shot before the 8-Card Stud went down or we were reminded about it being at Lockdown every time Pope has been on screen for the last month.

The Pope could be TNA's first ever black world champion. I made that up, but it could well be true. Not tonight, obviously. Abyss could be TNA's first ever "why are they pushing him like that?" champion. Oh no; there was that time when Abyss won it off Sting. By DQ.

Looks like a good card but I doubt the matches will be all that great. Time to drink to hopefully being wrong!

And yeah, it's not like it was mentioned that the Pope's title shot was at Lockdown about 50 times the last few weeks or during the qualifying matches.

I'm pretty excited. It looks like a great card. If I am able to watch it I will.

Have I mentioned that I'm ******ed today? Just all levels of dumb. Good thing it's a day off, and that's allowed!

Huh? Pretty sure the PPV starts at 8, not 7:30, it'll just be the half hour long preshow until then I'm sure, just video packages and stuff.

Yup! Before the BELL! WOOOOOO! Sailor Jerry and Coke! WOOOOOO! TNA LD on WZ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll stop with the WOOS now......

How did that division turn out for WCW? Oh yeah, comic job relief for Nash.

What's Eric Young doing tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back