Desert Island Discs

Captain Morgan Freeman

Taught Elvis how to play karate
So the idea behind this is simple. Given the choice what video game would you want to have if you were stuck on a desert island. Assuming this desert island has the unlikely mod cons of electricity, power points and wi-fi.

Your choice wouldn't necessarily be your favorite game but the one that would provide you with the most longevity and variety.

For me the choice will always be Advance wars dual strike on the Nintendo DS. It's got a long challenging campaign mode along with an unlockable hard campaign mode. It's got one off battles in the war room along with half of all the war room maps from the previous two games. Getting an "S" ranking on all of the campaign and war room levels should keep me busy for a long time. There's also the ability to customise your own levels even letting you create your own map along with how many armies are on the map. Then there's the eight player online mode where you can play on any of the maps in the game including customised maps. Safe to say that game alone should keep me entertained for a long time and stop me from needing to make my own "Wilson" out of a ball.

So my question to you is what game would you want to have with you on a desert island?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back