• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Derf is Returning!

Derf

O.M.G.
I finally brought my computer to get fixed today. I should have it back on Wednesday sometime, and when I do, I'll be retuning full time! Yay!!!

:headscratch: That makes two of us.

But what I'm more curious on is how can Derf be posting now, if he isn't back already? I swear I've seen Derf on MSN for the previous few days.. surely he hasn't been gone completely.

Will, I think that's what he meant when he said he'd be returning full time :p

Im on my PS3, and it sucks. MSN was always fine, but recently even it sucks. When I get it back, it'll work and I'll be on alot.

Will, I think that's what he meant when he said he'd be returning full time :p

Blaze, don't try and confuse me by using logical answers. This is a wrestling forum, and its intended for me to believe things of all nature. Such as the fact that wrestling is real. McMahon really got injured in a staging accident. And everyone on this forum is exactly who they claim they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back