Deadwood

Watched an episode per night for several weeks, just finished the entire series... all three seasons.

-********er
-Ian McShane is a fantastic talent
-David Milch goes overboard in the way his characters speak to one another (see NYPD Blue seasons 5-7)
-********er
-Woo and Richardson deserved more screen time
-********er
-The show deserved a better ending. I'm glad it didn't go on any longer and turn into complete shit like most shows, but it should have been given a proper finish.
-********er

The idea that the ending wasn't satisfying is a lie I'll agree upon. I'm not looking for trouble.

I knew nothing about the series before watching. I saw the last episode, and figured there would be a fourth season (not knowing about its cancellation/production halt/whatever the fuck). I won't say I wasn't satisfied, but clearly a fourth season had been planned. They had no control over how it ended, but the series never really had a chance to end properly. That's all I'm saying.

Hearst was a pretty crazy character. The guy made me so tense knowing he could go from pretty amicable to terrifying in one sentence. Wanted Bullock to take his head off when he says he was having a conversation that Bullock couldn't hear in the final episode.

Oh and Brian Cox was a great get for the show too. Wu and Swedgin's little moments together were always a treat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back