Deadman vrs ABA

Nascarman

Occasional Pre-Show
There are a lot of taker threds right now but i think this is different. What gimmik should the Undertaker use. Watching Smackdown last night, hearing him talk about stelling Punk's Sole was a week promo. Taker is great on the mic but as the Deadman he only talks a few times a year. Back when he was a badass biker he did great promo's all the time.
So my Question is what one would you like to see? Deadman or Amarican Badass
Me i would love to see the ABA back much more enternaing. But thats me what do you think.

I actually liked taker's promo on Punk last night. He delivered it so great, and you can tell the crowd was really into it. The Deadman is a timeless gimmick. Undertaker still gets massive pops when comes down the entrance ramp, he has been able to work MMA into his style of wrestling, and every year we are waiting to see who's going to break the streak.​
Now as far as the American Bad Ass goes, I wouldn't want to see Mark Calaway dawn this gimmick again. I loved the matches he had with Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Kurt Angle, and Ric Flair, but back then it felt like the time was right for a change. This came at a time when when Taker and the Ministry were sacrificing people left and right. So it was refreshing to see Big Evil do something new. It was also cool to see Taker go into the heel zone, when he beat up David Flair weeks before mania 18.With all these rumors of next year being Taker's last, I want to see him go out with the gimmick he has now. People are going to remember his a the Lord Of Darkness, not the American Bad Ass. I think it only makes sense for him to go out with what made him famous. I mean you wouldn't have wanted to see Stone Cold go out as a Hollywood Blonde would you?

I prefer the Deadman. I don't care about if he talks or not. That is one of the things that I like about the deadman gimmick. He doesn't talk us to death.

I thought that his promo was great last night. He got the crowd into it and he had good timing. He is one that can actually talk back with Punk. As opposed to Hardy just saying, "In your face Punk." I thought that it was a great segment and I loved seeing him in his sleevless robe again. That was awesome. He should wear the hat with that robe. It would look sick as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back