Deadliest Warrior- The Xbox Live Arcade Video Game

The Insano Shiekh

Certified Mother Lover
For all of you who pay attention to Spike TV and have Xbox Live and can afford Microsoft Points, you're in for a surprise. Along with the huge lineup of games for the Summer of Arcade, there is now a Deadliest Warrior game coming out. This looks like a very violent yet fun-filled game. According to the Inside Xbox video on the game, there will be "warriors" from all natures and times with special weapons and attributes completely unique to them (as far as skills go), with warriors including Pirates, Ninjas, Knights, and Spartan Warriors. It's going to be a 3D-based game, with 3D characters and backgrounds, and like Mortal Combat, it will have it's own form of "Fatalities".

1. Will you purchase this game?

2. What do you think of it so far?

Well this is very very interesting, I imagine it will be somewhat like street fighter fro some reason.

Will you purchase this game?

There is a possibly but I only have 20 Microsoft Point right now and I have no plans to buy any, the only Arcade game I have bought sine getting XBOX Live in December has been Trials HD which is a pretty fun game.

What do you think of it so far?

Like I said I imagine it will be street fighter like and I will make an opinion when further details are released about Deadliest Warrior:The Game.

I don't have an Xbox 360, and to me, it just looks like a bad Street Fighter knockoff with Deadliest Warrior tagged on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back