Davey Richards Granted GFW Release

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
He made this announcement on his Twitter account:

DFhmGLEUAAAmoAX.jpg:large

You can view the tweet itself here: https://twitter.com/RichardsWesley/status/889573195212349441

--

Richards, if I recall correctly, had said that 2017 would be his final year for in-ring competition, citing the same medical school conflict that has apparently reached an impasse.

While I'll miss him personally, it does feel like he and Eddie Edwards have reached critical mass through their run with the company, or at least Richards certainly has.

Best of luck in the future and thanks for the memories!

I was really hoping for one more Wolves run in GFW. They could put on some fun matches with how the roster is shaping up. I enjoyed the Lone Wolf gimmick he had going on and the battles with Edwards were always fun. I suspected this to come since Love did not sign on full time with the company.

Thanks for the fun times, Davey! Best of luck in your new career path.

Nah, he appeared poised to leave well before this. I'm not sure Love sticking around would have changed much if anything.

I, too, was hoping for one more Wolves run, but there's still room for Eddie to grow.

Sucks to here, but at least its nothing negative surrounding his departure. He had a decent run since he came on board a couple of years ago. And I can't dog him if his ultimate goal is to become a doctor. All the best to him and his fam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back