Darren Bent 25 Goals, Emile Heskey 8 shots on target

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
Discuss the world cup squad here, obviously being the cage, it is acceptable to use the word "Carthorse" to describe Emile Heskey. And Tom Huddlestone.

Fucking shocking decison to leave Adam Johnson over Wright Phillips. The kid is ridiculously talented.

Heskey is going to make Rooney look good. I read a stat earlier today saying Rooney has scored something like 8 goals with Heskey and only two without in the last ten games without him. Pretty sure it's a big reason why.

We need to start with Rooney and Gerrard up top, Crouch as the desperate option. Three points against the US is a must for me. Our starting eleven is cut and dry and while I think Gerrard is in there on reputation only, he is desperate for a move to Real and he will go all out to prove he is good enough.

See, people always use the Rooney argument, but he scored about 35 goals this season without anyone remotely like Heskey playing with him. Gerrard and Rooney should play up front, like Gerrard and Torres do for Liverpool. Lampard behind them, and then Gaz Baz. Cole on the left, Lennon on the right and the usuals in defence.

Yeah that team picks itself. Don't think Capello will do that though.

I agree on the Rooney thing - he had a great season. But Heskey has something over Capello and it forces Gerrard out of his natural position, which makes us weak on the left side as he always cuts inside and leaves the full back exposed.

England wont be coming home until after the final, because of that fucking ash cloud.

While i want England to do well(shocking i know),i just dont think they have the quality or depth when they come up against the real big guns.Who would get in the spain starting 11? In my mind only Ashley Cole and Rio Ferdinand.

Rio??? Hahahaha!!!

Rooney would and I hate the guy, but he would be an incredible partner for Torres or Villa.

What do Darren bent and Mr T have in common?...Both are black and aint getting on no plane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back