danmorrison05

Status
Not open for further replies.
1490830801_l.jpg

Enjoy yourself Daniel.

I tried to help him out a little bit... but I guess I was too late for that... I also didn't see the flame job he did on Jonny...

Dan's blogs.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

i wana write sumat fun!
Current mood: looking through the glass

so i had to do my first essay for english and it is now done i finished at half five on friday morning thanks to help from elston,helen,shiv and taking back sunday. now i just have to wait for the shit mark! it not smart to do things drunk but hell it is fun and i like fun :)

uni has got better over the past few days coz i have been more social and have been drinking more. things seem to be getting easier.

just one note of advice it is always fun to sing cute without the 'e' when drunk at 2am especially wen u cn duet it :)

until then

peace and love

dan x x x

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the great big UNIverse
Current mood: cynical

hope you get the title of this blog!

hey peeps n peepetes so now i'm at university and i think it's a little bit shit i miss the sixth form and all the cool people in it. even though i maybe neglected the place and people it was more fun than this. yeah it's great living on ma own n wasting money on iron maiden n kevin smith movies but it doesnt make up for the friends i don't see as much, i may have new friends but they haqvent known me for a month where as my old school have known me for up2 16 years.

it was cool that rusty n francy came 2 visit the tother day but it just wasn't good enough because it takes too much to see each other it not like were half an hour away anymore.

it has been nice not working but the uni work is at times more tedious than the work i did at somerfield i wouldn't go back though. i'm here to stay now so i best start liking it but i still miss my friends.

onto my birthday now i will be home on the friday(10th) so i may go out then but i will definatly be going to spiders on my birthday n everybody is invited. so get your asses down there juniors.

until then peace out and take care

dan x x x x

Dan's Blurbs

About me:
i'm dan i love football and wrestling - i support aston villa but because i'm not rich i go and watch hull city and york city as they are local.i am a student at york t john university doing english literature which is fun at times. i love my xbox 360 console ever to date! i don't really do much else i love metal music especially iron maiden and judas priest.i have some great friends and some not so great ones and i like to go out and have fun with them and someimes without. anyway thats it.

Who I'd like to meet:

jay and silent bob, mark sloan, martin o' neill and amy lee coz she is the hottest woman in the world

haha gay boy why do you want an article about that so you can find them and bone them (HHH/katie vick style kinda)

Jonny's a sensitive soul. I'm sure that will upset him. He's logged out now. So my guess is he's coming back with an alt account.

This is his IP 87.102.33.5

I tried to help him, but it shows what a souless human being he is he hasn't even done up his Myspace page, he also doesn't bother to use correct Grammer either. Even forgetting to put the Space as well as the capitals in Iron Maiden. Hes a lost cause.

tut tut tut isnt this gay? posting peoples shit on youre site without permission

I'm sick of people using the word gay like that, and considering the guy above is clearly someone that was banned previously (using a proxy) Thats a ban for him.

I was clamoring for this guys banning since the day he came here. Fuckin' tool.

I too find it funny that all the banned or imprisoned people call the mods and people here gay, as though that made us less. When's the last time gay people killed a straight person for being straight? Never. Gay people are killed every year simply because they are born a certain way. It's despicable.

All it proves is how incredibly ignorant the people who get banned here are. I also find it hilarious that they bitch about not having free speech on a message board, as though this board was in any way linked to free speech.

danmorrison05 said:
i saw what youve put in the prison - very nice one thing you should know is i own copywrite over my photos so you should take it down seriously! also how gay are you posting my fucken i.p. address.

I believe my response was sue me. And I posted the IP so people can check if he set's up another account.

rofl This guy thinks he has a copyright to his photos? That's fuckin' hilarious. Just because you write a little C with a circle around it next to your pictures or write "Copyright", doesn't make it so.

How many pending lawsuits are against you right now anyways Jake?

danmorrison05 said:
image likeness? heard of that - sure u heard of it? not hard to obtain - just ask vince mcmahon

Meh. He can sue me. It will cost him money and it will take up his time. Go ahead.

I wasn't saying anything about his Musical tastes, just his Spelling, he spelt it ironmaiden, and not how it is supposed to be spelt Iron Maiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back