Daniel Bryan - mitb @WM? -similarities to hbk

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibet

Pre-Show Stalwart
hey guys, do you think theres any shot at DB cashing in at wrestle mania ? a wrestle mania that already has the rock/ cena fight assured.... if the undertaker shows...could be his last. i would personally love to see the belt around this mans waist. He has that IT factor thats been missing since shawn left. not that whole package "it" factor. but the it factor where he can make virtually anyone in the ring with him look ten times better and always puts on an entertaining match. i can't think of many wrestlers ( angle, benoit, hbk) that brought the best out in their competitors. i feel that daniel bryan carries this in his arsenal and its an very very valuable quality to have in a champion

chibet

First of all making people look better than you is a great skill, but not something you want to entertain when you're looking to be a world champion. A world champion is supposed to be credible, and honestly I think they should stop trying the whole "upset victory" type angle with him and make him a credible superstar. Thats what they're going at, to answer your question, they're going to make him look bad and hes going to pull off an upset at Wrestlemania and win the title. Him winning the title at WM just makes the event bigger for both the TV fan (we already have Rock/Cena) and the IWC with DB winning.

I have to say I agree with chibet in that he's like Micheals in the way he can drag a great match out of just about anyone however what concerns me is micheals always had charisma and was a heart throb in his heyday. Daniel Bryan needs the chance to devlop his charater further before wrestlmania if they're thinking about letting him win.
I think like H33lturn says they're going for this whole underdog angle in a simular way to how they put the belt on mysterio (been done not good for a long term champ). IMO what they should do is position him as a bret hart (another man who could make awful wrestlers look good) style charater, the serious submission shooter instead of this vannila slighty goofy babyface they seem to enjoy portraying his as atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back