Daniel Bryan-Beth phoenix-Michael Cole stable

dman1373

Championship Contender
Now I know this sounds strange but here me out.
This past smackdown you had michael cole interview aj about daniel bryan. Well she was getting pissed at michael cole for belittling daniel bryan. Then he starts throwing allegations around about daniel bryan setting up aj. And it got me thinking, why would a heel announcer be doing this to the girlfriend of a heel. Well that could be just to swerve you a tiny bit into what i think should happen. After this they never do anything more with micole cole until elimination chamber. You have him bash daniel bryan up untill the ppv and then when its daniel bryan and really any face besides the big show, left in the ring then you have michael cole slip something in the ring, like a steal pipe or something. He hits the guy beats him and you have cole and daniel bryan in the ring celebrate after the match. Well this leads into raw the next night. Have daniel bryan come out and just keep talking about how he is better than anyone and just glot until aj comes out. She confronts him about what happend. She says that michael cole was the one that would talk crap on him, and she goes on. Then bryan says that michael cole, was the only one that helped, he was the only one that was honest about him, he was the only one that made him want to get better. He wasn't a leech like the people in the back, like the fans, and he looks at aj and says like you. He says that the whole time they were together she was using him, because she knew he was the best wrestler. She knew that he was a rising star that was going to the stratosphere. And she used him to further her career. But he said that she wasn't the only one that was using someone. He says that he was using her. Since the begining. He used her as that frail little girl that no one wanted to hurt. That he could use and throw away when ever he wanted. And then he looks at her and says you don't even deserve to be in the same ring as me. She runs out as she is crying. This is when shaemus comes out and asks bryan why he insists on making pretty little darlings like her cry. He tells him cause hes the world champ and he does what he wants. And then he says something about back in Ireland they did something to poeple like that and blah. Thats when he says he knows what championship he is going for a wrestlemania. He says he would be happy to take the belt off a guy like him and show how a world champion is supposed to act. Then he says he won't wait untill wm to give him a "arse" kicking as he attacks him. They brawl and bryan gets away.

see what happends on smackdown tommorow

This is to elaborate for WWE creative. It'd probably be a good idea, if I could understand what the hell Beths role in this is?

Honestly did not read much of that. Just break your stuff into paragraphs man.

I don't know about Michael Cole but I am not totally averse to a coalation between Beth Phoenix and Daniel Bryan. I think it could result in a huge push for AJ if Bryan dumps her for Beth. It is apparent that Bryan is going to dump her eventually. See, how he always refers to AJ as the woman who loves him and how he appreciates that but never says that he loves her back. He'll be done with AJ once this feud with Big Show is over and done with. Or maybe if AJ makes a mistake and costs Bryan a victory. I doubt if he'll hook up with Beth though like I am suggesting. I think that Beth will probably have a match with Kharma at Mania and it sounds like a better match than Beth vs AJ.

No need to involve Cole though. But I would love to see him suddenly act as Bryan's greatest mark and start saying that he always thought that Bryan was going to be a World Champion in the WWE. That is the sort of hypocrisy I expect from a heel commentator.

No need to involve Cole though. But I would love to see him suddenly act as Bryan's greatest mark and start saying that he always thought that Bryan was going to be a World Champion in the WWE. That is the sort of hypocrisy I expect from a heel commentator.
Interesting point you bring up and i think it could work. Cole is so over as a heel right now nothing would surprise me and by him saying he thought D Bryan would always be a champion, Cole has never once said Bryan wasnt good in the ring or knocked his accomplishments his beef with him is bryan is a nerd and a hypocrite. Cole could be the mouthpiece for bryan get him really over as a heel.

its not done yet
I just got tired of thinking for a while. HAHAAH.
I am taking it step by step, post by post.
You will see how beth phoenix is worked in and how it gets her over and her match with karma over at mania.

Interesting point you bring up and i think it could work. Cole is so over as a heel right now nothing would surprise me and by him saying he thought D Bryan would always be a champion, Cole has never once said Bryan wasnt good in the ring or knocked his accomplishments his beef with him is bryan is a nerd and a hypocrite. Cole could be the mouthpiece for bryan get him really over as a heel.

Cole has knocked Bryan's "accomplishments" plenty of times. He's also knocked his in ring ability, his lifestyle outside of the WWE, the fact he doesn't own a TV, his vegan lifestyle, his "cancelled" YouTube Show, pretty sure all Cole has done when it comes to Daniel Bryan is knock him over the past several months.

Do you even watch Smackdown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back