Damn, tonight was fuckin awesome.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Ok, me plus 2 friends went to a strip club in our area it was great.....saw titties, pussy and dances, me and my mates got a private dance with a gorgeous 36 yr old stripper. I had one stripper almost pounce on me because i had a John Cena t-shirt on, she wanted to do her dance with it on. And then when she was on stage and did the "You Can't See Me" hand gesture and smiled. The girls there were personable as fuck, i think im making myself a regular at this strip club.

Ok, me plus 2 friends went to a strip club in our area it was great.....saw titties, pussy and dances, me and my mates got a private dance with a gorgeous 36 yr old stripper. I had one stripper almost pounce on me because i had a John Cena t-shirt on, she wanted to do her dance with it on. And then when she was on stage and did the "You Can't See Me" hand gesture and smiled. The girls there were personable as fuck, i think im making myself a regular at this strip club.

all this talk of 36 year old strippers makes me think of The Wrestler.

The only reason you want to be a regular is because these girls have done their job well. They have made you think that they have an interest in you. Whe, quite frankly, they couldn't care less unless you are stuffing singles down their thongs. My point is you are stupid enough to think that they are interested in you when all they want is your money.

^^^^^^^^

This so many times, I can't even do more. It's part of the reason you won't see me in a strip club. It's not called being personable; it's called, using the naive. Nothing personal

I think its 2009 not sure though
I think you're correct.

Hey, Ellis...

cena-miz-bash-2009.jpg

The strippers at this place i know they want our money and all that, but even if you don't want a dance these girls will talk to you about their lives and all that, and their friendly, call me stupid but thats how i feel about these strippers. I spoke to a couple of them alot of the night and we'd had private shows with them and they knew we didn't want anymore dances but still chatted to us.

One stripper tonight said she wanted a boyfriend who didn't treat her like shit, by the time we left my friend got her number and they're going out this week. Another stripper said she was leaving dancing so she could settle down and have a family and we spoke to her about that, my point is they don't always want your money, you sit and talk to these women sometimes they can be genuinely interested in what you have to say.

I've met alot of strippers and are friends with a couple of them at the club i went to as well.

I can tell that strippers don't care when I speak..

I can tell that women don't care when I speak...

I can tell that human beings don't care when I speak...

You're a luck man, J-Dogg.

*slits wrist*

I can tell that strippers don't care when I speak..

I can tell that women don't care when I speak...

I can tell that human beings don't care when I speak...

You're a luck man, J-Dogg.

*slits wrist*

These strippers they have other lives they have ambitions beyond stripping and i've had conversations with one the girls after her shift on occassion and she is geuninely a nice person, the 36 yr old stripper she wants a family she wants to quit it, these girls talk to me and my friends about their lives and when, it comes to me giving them money and dancing for me so be it thats what they do. I can tell you some of them can be down right bitches.

The reason im friends with a couple of strippers is that im respectful to them even though the dance naked and even though i have desires to fuck them i keep that to myself.

The strippers at this place i know they want our money and all that, but even if you don't want a dance these girls will talk to you about their lives and all that, and their friendly, call me stupid but thats how i feel about these strippers. I spoke to a couple of them alot of the night and we'd had private shows with them and they knew we didn't want anymore dances but still chatted to us.

One stripper tonight said she wanted a boyfriend who didn't treat her like shit, by the time we left my friend got her number and they're going out this week. Another stripper said she was leaving dancing so she could settle down and have a family and we spoke to her about that, my point is they don't always want your money, you sit and talk to these women sometimes they can be genuinely interested in what you have to say.

I've met alot of strippers and are friends with a couple of them at the club i went to as well.

:lol:

I'm done with this thread.

So how do I get into these deep conversations?

Do you bring them a gift when you go to see them a second time?

Teach me. I'm hopeless.

It doesn't count if its premium rate.

Those strippers do a very good job by the sounds of it. Better than the roughousers I see.

I been to one other strip club and the girls weren't that great, this one i go to lately everyone knows it, my brother in law first told me about this club and i been going over time, and the girls are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back