DAMN I'm Coming Down Hard

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
Been up all night... just stoped drinking at 4 in the morning, Left ghost bar at 2 AM, made the drive from 121 to The North Dallas park way, drove in the HOV lane too keep away from other cars, with my main man Chad gettin his you know what.... well the dime he took back here was going down, just kicked her out, exo's are wearing off, and I cant take my brother to work because chad is sweating and throwing up, he looks really pale and that's ammazing considering he's tanner than I am, and I'm darker than 90% of the people I know, Don't kn ow what to do, starting to have anxiety. F*ck this to hell!!!!!

Been up all night... just stoped drinking at 4 in the morning, Left ghost bar at 2 AM, made the drive from 121 to The North Dallas park way, drove in the HOV lane too keep away from other cars, with my main man Chad gettin his you know what.... well the dime he took back here was going down, just kicked her out, exo's are wearing off, and I cant take my brother to work because chad is sweating and throwing up, he looks really pale and that's ammazing considering he's tanner than I am, and I'm darker than 90% of the people I know, Don't kn ow what to do, starting to have anxiety. F*ck this to hell!!!!!

Impossible, you live in Texas, I reiterate TEXAS.

Impossible, you live in Texas, I reiterate TEXAS.

If you are referring to the high black and latino populations in texas, then yes, you are in a scence correct. But I live in a pretty much white suburb of Dallas, (Frisco), and the people I know are my race. And I have a verry religious tanning sceduel with expensive bronzing lotions. And being Italion excellerates the tanning versus someone who is Irish.

You are the worst humanity has to offer. Kindly rupture your anus with a broken Coke bottle.

Calm down, relax and start breathing. Fuck that shit. I just caught that bitch cheating. Fuck getting divorce. Cut this bitch's head off.

And you're sharing this why...?

And you're sharing this why...?

You cant be american... you are not really asking me that question right? Have you ever heard or seen facebook???? That was some damn good substance of a bad ass night. sorry you dont enjoy life....

You cant be american... you are not really asking me that question right? Have you ever heard or seen facebook???? That was some damn good substance of a bad ass night. sorry you dont enjoy life....

You're right there, I'm Welsh.

You have friends on Facebook. Here, no one gives a shit about you or your night. I really don’t understand why you’d come onto a wrestling forum and share this. It’s pathetic. Plus, you’re a real piece of shit for driving drunk.

I really hope you weren't driving around drunk or on some type of drug. Makes you more of a danger to other people than yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back