Dagger Dias, I guess you should give an infraction to to WrestleZone reporters too

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=63

A few days ago Dagger Dias gave me an infraction for "advertising" reddit squared circle. It featured me quoting a post from a reddit person and then providing a link for the proof. I quoted it because I didn't want to straight up copy what he said.. so Dagger Dias gave me an infraction for linking to reddit, which I find unfair since we are able to link to FaceBook posts.. reddit is just another form of social media just like FaceBook, so why the double standards?

Anyways on the link that I provided it shows the wrestlezone writers actually ADVERTISING reddit, with even more emphasis than I did. So I really don't know why linking to a reddit post is considered advertising when Smooth Sexual Chocolate has done it plenty of times by linking to my other reddit accounts.

Former TNA star Shark Boy and former WCW and WWE star Shane “Hurricane” Helms will both be conducting Reddit AMA’s soon.

Helms will be conducting an AMA on Wednesday at 2pm EST via the Squared Circle Reddit community.

Shark Boy will be doing his AMA, also via Squared Circle, on 10/5 at 5pm EST.

This post features WrestleZone writers straight up advertising reddit, while all I did was quote a post from reddit and then linked it to provide it as a source, yet I received an infraction

This makes sense if you all remember this is the same person who threatened to keep posting in the Prison if the admins wouldn't ban him and reset his main page account.

Not realizing the people who run that were probably just as sick of his shit as the people here, and they probably banned him too.

Hey, we already knew it, but thanks for confirming what we know. You dont read the forum rulebook.

Infractions aren't that big of a deal. They expire anyways.. If you posted a link to the site, you deserve an infraction, if you just mentioned the site without posting a link, you probably wouldn't of got one.

Apparently he missed the several threads made by a prisoner Y2Eh2.0(?) that were closed because he failed to understand that the main site and forums have nothing but the word wrestlezone in common.

1. I never infracted you. That shiny little yellow dot on your profile is called a warning. There's a difference.

2. We have nothing to do with the main site.

3. Linking to a site with the intention of getting us to view that forum, is advertising, which is against the rules in any forum but The Bar Room.

4. The main page writer did indeed get infracted. By John Cena. He got your fanletter just in time to show those main site writers just how wrong you thought they are. He is also working on getting himself booked to win that 16th World Championship in the main event at Hell In A Cell for you just like you begged him for.

He's been making alts since 2010, possibly before that. He knows the rules and how the main page is. He's doing this just to get off on the attention here that he doesn't receive in reality.

The best way to combat this ******* is to chant with me in the darkness..

"Tim....Rule....Tim....Rule...."

This is just being really petty and nitpicky. Linking to a site as a SOURCE is against the rules, but directly telling people, "Hey 2 wrestlers are gonna have a Q and A on reddit at this scheduled time, so go there its gonna be exciting!"

1. I never infracted you. That shiny little yellow dot on your profile is called a warning. There's a difference.

2. We have nothing to do with the main site.

3. Linking to a site with the intention of getting us to view that forum, is advertising, which is against the rules in any forum but The Bar Room.

4. The main page writer did indeed get infracted. By John Cena. He got your fanletter just in time to show those main site writers just how wrong you thought they are. He is also working on getting himself booked to win that 16th World Championship in the main event at Hell In A Cell for you just like you begged him for.

Why is linking to FaceBook and Twitter allowed but not Reddit. I mean they are both really similar in their commenting styles. Also I was not linking it to advertise, I was linking it to provide it as a source. I didn't want to straight up copy the entire thing and claim it as mine because that would be morally wrong.

Geez Crocker why do you persist in posting things from other sites that you're not supposed too? I don't have an account on the Reddit forum, mainly cause I've only just become aware of it, and it looks like shit to me when I did read what you linked before. But if I wasn't supposed to post it here I wouldn't. Maybe reading the rules wouldn't be amiss in this case.

No wonder you get yourself into trouble with the mods here, and over there by the sounds of things. And why create all these alt accounts, that's another thing I've never understood. One account should be enough.

You have to really stretch the definition of 'advertising' to fit this particular case. But if it ends this "people are meanies here and I'ma tell Reddit on you" nonsense, I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back