Daft Punk's Electroma

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
electroma-daft-punk.jpg

Quite possibly the most fucked up movie I've ever seen.

Has anyone else seen this?

There's a new Daft Punk movie out? Awesome. What's it like? How does it compare to Interstella 5555?

There's a new Daft Punk movie out? Awesome. What's it like? How does it compare to Interstella 5555?
I would say Interstella 5555 is better but I'm a sucker for good Animation.

Electroma was good as well just different. It's not animated and the music as SSC stated. Unlike Interstella 5555 Daft Punk directed this movie. Very good just weird

I'm in the process of downloading their first film D.A.F.T.: A Story About Dogs, Androids, Firemen and Tomatoes but with 1 seed it's gonna take a while.

Finally got it done. Unlike there other 2 this one is a bunch of short films about various songs off their Debut Album Homework. There is no plot that connects the films.

Daft_cover.jpg

The songs are Da Funk, Around The World, Burnin', Revolution 909 & Fresh. If you're a fan of these songs then you should check this out.

Short films may have been a slight exaggeration on my part. What they are is music videos for the songs I posted with a behind the scenes making of after each one. After the 2nd one (Around The World) Michael Gondry (one of the directors) talking in a classroom but I have really no idea what he said due to the fact it sounded like he just learned English the day before filming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back