Da Vinci's Nightmare

Oh, let's see if he can amuse you then, if he even comes on that is... I can see it if he does... " See Jake you and your lackies blah blah blah, do what you want them to or you ban them blah blah blah"

I may get demodded, put in prison or even banned for sayin this, but fuck it! it needs to be said

True

Right, as alot of you know something went on with Prax and Jonny over the weekend and that got Prax, who is one of the best posters and mod's on WZ, well was, demodded and banned.

Indeed.

Now by me putting this i may also get demodded and banned, but never mind.

I love how you had been a mod for about an eighth of a nannosecond before you posted that.

I am not going to go into what was dicussed because that it not my place, but in my humble opinion,

Your opinion is unimportant.

and I and everyone is entitled to one of these,

Like a woman you place is in the kitchen.

I think Jonny blew things way out of proportian, because of a simple disagreement.

It was actually a very intricate argument. Like the Crystal Maze. You wouldn't get it.

Yes for those of you who know what happened, Prax possibly took things abit too far

Thus the banning.

but it was Jonny who made things personal,

The yo momma jokes were a bit much Jonny.

and Jake who went back on his decision for no apparent reason, other than his personal feels for this person.

That is a reason.

With that been said, alot of us feel agreeved for what happened.

I'm angry that Stoke dont appear to be signing new players, we really should be pushing for the Premiership.

Prax was a massive personality for WZ and WZCW especially, people have said he was the soul of that E-fed and I agree, he was in the middle of nearly everything in that fed, helping people out to building feuds and what-not.

How can you judge somebodys personality over the internet? People who post a lot are generally hermits. Hermits dont have personality.

Now at the moment it does seem like you can't voice your own personal view on things in this forum anymore with out fear of reprisal and consiquence from the Big Bad Admins,

I've seen pic's of Jonny and he doesn't look too imposing. I am a pretty big admin though.

so I am not going to post on the normal boards untill I feel things have calmed down for a while. I will however still keep up with my WZCW duties because the fed is in danger of going south and I don't want that.

Indeed. The prison for you.

The war has begun in this forum, lets see who wins.

My prediction: Admins.

How are we been trouble some though?

Err with the sig's. Duh brain.

All we are doing is voicing an opnion and what has happened,

But you obviously dont know what happened. See below.

and with light of VERY FEW FACTS,

It's like the Benoit situation. But without the murder and steroids.

it paints you jonny, to be the wrong party.

Jonny loves to party.

As some1 said, there are 3 sides to every story, yours, prax's and they truth,

2 sides generally. If there's three sides then Prax is lying and your defending a criminal. Yeah I said it, a criminal.

seen as prax has gone, the truth is out there somewhere but we will probs never get it, and yours will be the only side of the story we will ever get.

Tis the right side though.

Its like a dictatorship. Beleive you, or be banned. its fucked up

To quote Kaedon: Stalinist.

war??? wtf??? w t f is a war on a message board????? No one's pullin guns stickin em into their monitors opening a warp hole or sumthin to someone elses monitor and shooting the guy. There is no damn war, if people try to stir things up they get banned, that's just common message board stuff it does not matter which board it is, if you say the war has began, all the mods need to do is say end it or be banned, I do the same thing on my forum, if people are going to cause trouble F*** em

you have just proven my point tho. right where you said

Shut up. Stinky face.

how i see that is this, drop it, or you will be banned. I am willing to talk about it like a rational adult but you seem to be more towards the ilk of let it drop.

Err yeah. Jonny could possibly be the only adult on this whole site.

what about all the sig's about hating cena? is that not stiring up drama?

Discussion, not drama.

where are there warning and PM's from staff saying get rid of you will be warned?

Dunno.

Jonny, its double standards, just because its to do with someone who you feel wronged by!

True. I wont fuck fat people. But If I was fat I'd want to be fucked. Double standards.

Jake, did he have the shortest reign of being a mod? I think he was only a mod for one day lol, or was it longer(or shorter)?

He could have shut his mouth and he wouldn't be in this mess. Anyways, welcome to the prison Da Vinci's Nightmare, have a good time:)

WZ should have record books. Just so you know a little more about me. We should also have a WAR topic somewhere, that'd get a lot of people banned, which is always fun.

Can we flame former posters?? for example, Can i flame CP Punk ocassionally?
It's just a question, not actually trying to flame someone, but more of a technical question...

What a silly mistake to make. Honestly (Shakes head at Aerandir.)

But I don't know, EP Punk did have a lot of alters. One could be watching this very thread right now, so I'd be careful with what you say Deer.

What a silly mistake to make. Honestly (Shakes head at Aerandir.)

But I don't know, EP Punk did have a lot of alters. One could be watching this very thread right now, so I'd be careful with what you say Deer.

Oops...

I just realized of my typo....eerrr, sorry!!!

And Jonny, what was all that Killing thing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back