• Team ROW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Day 2 of the WrestleZone International Cup begins in earnest with Team U.S.A holding a slender lead of 7 points to 5. This round sees the 12 male competitors of each team face off against each other in one-on-one competition. Who will come out on top today?

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.

What a match this ought to have been. Both are showmen to the core and I'm sure this match would have been something very special indeed, should it ever have happened in our life time.

Regardless, it's come too soon for Nakamura in his career. I know he's not exactly a young man but he is still crafting what is going to be his lasting legacy. I know that he's am utter superstar in Japan and has done it all there. But Michaels is, simply put, an icon in the world of professional wrestling - a legend and one of the best. I have absolutely no doubt that this match would be a classic but I reckon that Michaels has just enough to get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back