D1 - Shawn Michaels & Daniel Bryan versus Chris Jericho & Antonio Inoki

Discussion in 'WrestleZone International Cup' started by Monster Amongst Men, Jul 26, 2017.

?

Who wins?

1. Team USA

2. Team ROW

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Day 1 of the inaugral WrestleZone International Cup begins with tag team matches that pit Team U.S.A against Team R.O.W in randomly assigned matches. Who will gain the early advantage in the Cup and who will let their team down? Let the debate begin!

Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 48 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.

2. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

For me the big thing is Jericho. Which one will turn up? I think Inoki would be the strongest in the match but HBK/DBD team up (who have had a brief training history) would work better.

Dave likes this.
  3. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

I think that team USA will edge it here, but not by a wide margin. The biggest factor to me, is what Lee mentioned. Are we gonna get the Jericho who is viewed as an all time great, or do we get lazy Jericho just going through the motions and wearing a suit?

Oh and I have a huge mega Becca boner for HBK, so I'm not putting my bias aside just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.