Cyber Sunday: Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay(Stretcher ,Shillelagh on a Pole, or No DQ)

What Will The Fans Vote For?

• No DQ

• Stretcher Match

• Shillaleigh On A Pole Match

Results are only viewable after voting.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Match can be either: (A Stretcher Match, a Shillelagh on a Pole Match or No Disqualification)
Rey Mysterio vs Finlay

Hahahahaha,Shilleglah on a Pole? WTF? That just might be the lowest vote getter of the whole night. Meh, No DQ is more than likely going to be the choice, It's basically the same exact thing as Street Fight and we already have one fo those..Is it just me or is the ONS all over again?

Rey/Finlay should be average, Rey could pull out some insane shit with No DQ, So that is always worth the watch, Rey Rey will likely get the win here in one of the better matches.

Looks like they're gearing towards the Stretcher match. I have no clue what the hell a "Sillelagh on a Pole" match is supposed to be, but I'm tired of seeing that little thing used like its more effective than a ladder to the head. No DQ we'll be getting with the HHH/Umaga match, as Big Wes said above, but I don't even care about this match anyway. Stretcher match has my vote.

I don't know what to think about this feud. A month ago, everyone was writing these two off as a "filler" match. Now its an on-going feud? I'm still pissed that J.B.L. has more or less fallen away from his renewed feud with Rey, but at least Finlay sees some action with someone who can work a good match with him. (no offense to Kane)

Sillelagh on a Pole: Are you seriously kidding me? Has there EVER been a "gimmick" on a pole that hasn't ended with the person who ultimately gets the "gimmick" off the pole, still being beaten by another "gimmick" from under the ring? And how many times has Finlay even had a second sillelagh, under the ring?

No DQ: While every match they've had, has been more or less thrown out due to interference, or illegal objects being used.. I think this is secondary to the final option.

Stretcher: No DQ is more or less what this is.. with the extra added bonus of a stretcher being brought into play. Plus, you can't tell me W.W.E. wasn't preadvertising this at No Mercy, with Finlay getting injured, than leaving Rey injured.

This match (in my opinion) won't be much better than their No Mercy match, with the exception of a possible whole ending, for once. I say Rey would get the nod, unless J.B.L. comes back into play.. then again, when was the last time Finlay actually won.. let alone, won a feud?

Either way this should be a decent match. I honestly couldn't care what it it. Although we had a Singapore Cane On A Pole match just a few months agao, same with the Stretcher match. That's the problem with WWE. They constantly wheel out there stipulation matches and now it's just hard to get excited about them. Anyway, Rey wins this one.

I'd quite like to see the sheileagh on a pole match, if it means it's like a ladder match. Think rey could use the pole to do some fancy acrobatic swinging moves. Not sure if a strethcer match is a good idea, it's beleivable for Ray to beat someone, but beat them up so bad they need a stretcher? ( apologies if thats not how the match works, may be getting confused with Ambulance matches).

honestly stretcher match is gonna probably be the winner of this, and as for winner more then likely going to be finlay, honestly of all the matches ive ever seen between the 2, i really dont remember rey winning, but anyways im going with finlay with help from JBL. Plus especially if its a stretcher match i have no clue how rey can put anyone on a stretcher lol

I see Rey winning unless JBL gets invovlved and if they are going to do a JBL Vs. Mysterio Feud. But anyways I chose a shillelagh on a pole match b/c i think it may be cool to see Finlay get his ass beat with his own weapon, but I just realized for either of the 3 matches the shillelagh could be in use so yeah I really don't care should be a good match either way.

I voted for the stretcher match because i believe the WWE was given little hints at no mercy because of Finlay faking the injury but before that getting placed on the stretcher. Its like they wanted it, so thats what i voted for. Rey is gonna probably get the win unless the wrestling "God" interferes. If it is either a No Dq or stretcher match i am expecting lots of good or sick stuff coming from Rey Mysterio. IMO this could be one of the better matches on the Card if booked properly because Finlay is a good wrestler in his own means and so is Rey. I hope there styles can finally mesh together and make a good match. But yes i voted for the stretcher match and i expect Rey to win.

i think this match is going to be a stretcher match because
in their last match at no mercy
Finlay was 'injured' and was put in the stretcher

i see rey winning unless JBL gets involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo