Cyber Sunday: Diva Search 2007 Final

Who Will Win The Diva Search Final?

• Brooke Gilbertsen

• Eve Torres

• Lena Yada

Results are only viewable after voting.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
-- WWE will also announce the winner of the 2007 Diva Search at Cyber Sunday. Taryn Terrell was eliminated from the competition earlier tonight, thus meaning that the honor will be up for grabs between Brooke Gilbertsen, Eve Torres, and Lena Yada.

This will actually be a pretty big part of the show. It will take up a spot that could go towards a match between whoever doesn't get voted into the WWE Championship match or a Women's or Cruiser match. I fully expect this to take up at least 15 minutes. Problem is that it's a WWE.com thing so most people will care even less than usual.

Really I don't see the point in this. It would be half good if they got women who have actuall trained to become a wrestler. The Diva search is a waste of time if you ask me. Out of 3 of them who did we get.....Christy(hot enough said, now in TNA), Ashley(hot, very bad wrestler), Michelle McCool(hot and is trying) Leyla(Extreme Expose), and Candice who wasn't even in the finals. I think the should just keep it on wwe.com and announce the winner there, and have a Mr. Kennedy Vs. Jeff Hardy match for the ic title(i c HBK being in the main event).

God, the WWE is so bad with this Diva bullshit. Off topic, but man alive, look at the women TNA has brought in, and look at this horseshit the WWE keeps bringing in. I honestly can give a shit, and hopefully they all lose or miss the flight to Cyber Sunday, end rant.

If i have to pick one, I'll pick Brooke Gilbersten, I don't know which one she is, but the last name is very non-diva-ish.

I was hoping that Taryn would win, since she had the best personality, a gimmick in place (always doing the dares), a semi-catchy name (said her initials were TNT), great body (always a necessity) and was trained in various different sports and such to help her with the physical aspect. It seemed to me like a blowout decision - especially when compared to the talentless Eve who is shakey on her interviews and doesn't have the nicest body.

Who do I think will win? Brooke, cause she's the hottest. Will she last long? No. Lena has a shot because they have no Asians on the show, but I'd say most of the men voting will just vote for Brooke. It doesn't really matter, though, because within a few months they'll just release who they don't like and bring back the ones they were impressed with.

I was hoping that Taryn would win, since she had the best personality, a gimmick in place (always doing the dares), a semi-catchy name (said her initials were TNT), great body (always a necessity) and was trained in various different sports and such to help her with the physical aspect. It seemed to me like a blowout decision - especially when compared to the talentless Eve who is shakey on her interviews and doesn't have the nicest body.

Who do I think will win? Brooke, cause she's the hottest. Will she last long? No. Lena has a shot because they have no Asians on the show, but I'd say most of the men voting will just vote for Brooke. It doesn't really matter, though, because within a few months they'll just release who they don't like and bring back the ones they were impressed with.

Taryn could not win, because she has already been in Playboy (Cyber Girl of Week and Month), out of sequence. Everybody knows that WWE establishes diva, who then poses for Playboy, helping to put her over. Now that she is out, who cares?

They already said the winner was going to be announced on the 8/29 edition of RAW

I know who I'm going to vote for.... Eve Torres. Anyway, she hasn't done really that bad in any of these contests so far and I think she's the best looking. Granted, they really don't have anything to do with wrestling. I think The Diva Search is just another way WWE is trying to catch the attention of outside audiences. The only women that have been successful in actual wrestling from the Diva Search have been Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool.

I'm surprised that Brooke is getting more votes than Lena. Brooke is not at all the WWE Diva type... especially from what I've seen of her in the videos. Lena's unique and I think would be a great addition to the WWE, at least better than Brooke.

I'm voting for Eve. She really sticks out to me, because she's not just a model wanting to be in the WWE. She's actually an engineer- and I can definitely see her becoming a good wrestler because she an athletic background.

Vote for Eve and Lena. They're the best choices.
Flames Out
Dragon

Taryn could not win, because she has already been in Playboy (Cyber Girl of Week and Month), out of sequence. Everybody knows that WWE establishes diva, who then poses for Playboy, helping to put her over. Now that she is out, who cares?

Ashley was in playboy before she was in the wwe,any ways i believe that this is a waste of time and it would be much better to have a match between Kennedy n Hardy,that is if HBK wins the vote which he will.

I'm not really up to date with the whole Diva Search thing because I think it's stupid, half of these girls are going to end up employed with WWE anyway, In my opinion I think they need more woman wrestlers like Victoria, Beth Phenoix & Mickie James, their pretty good

I've been voted for Lena plainly because she has a athletic background, she has a nice body, nice on the mic and because she reminds me of Gail Kim, I don't see her becoming the next Gail but she reminds me of Gail, if Lena Trained and worked at it she could be a really good wrestler, well i hope.
Also i don't understand why Brooke has more votes there than Lena, Lena is tons better than Brooke, i can understand Eve having more votes than Lena but Brooke, shes talentless.

I've been voted for Lena plainly because she has a athletic background, she has a nice body, nice on the mic and because she reminds me of Gail Kim, I don't see her becoming the next Gail but she reminds me of Gail, if Lena Trained and worked at it she could be a really good wrestler, well i hope.QUOTE]

Yes i agree! Lena does look like Gail Kim and boy is that hot!She has a nice body,very athletic and from what I've seen in her videos she seems down to earth, funny and unique. I hope she wins as she has a good look excellant on the mic, and has an original look, rather than being typical WWE and going for the hot blonde or they hot brunette as they always do, go for the hot Asian for a change!! That's why I have been voting for Lena the entire time and i hope she becomes the first Asian to win the Diva Search and do better things than pose for playboy, and i mean training her ass off and becoming the Women's Champion!!!!!!OH Yea!!!!!

VOTE FOR LENA!!! HOPEFULLY TO BECOME THE DIVA SEARCH WINNER 2007!!!!!!!

How is Eve still in this, let alone #2? She's built like a transexual and she has no personality or athleticism. Let's hope Brooke wins so we at least get something to look at before they release her and bring Taryn or Jessica up, since they seemed capable of participating in a match. We don't need more "Layla El"s, we need more Melinas.

The 2007 WWE Diva Search, exclusively on WWE.com... and a 15 minute recap on RAW...and once again on ECW...and Smackdown.

Is this seriously on the PPV? I thought it was great that this was going to be online only, yet they showed it on TV just as much this year. I can't imagine that having this will get even one extra buy.

There are so many matches I would rather see than this. Hell, take all the current superstars and divas names in a hat, draw four and make a tag match out of it. I don't care if it ends up as Super Crazy and Snitsky vs. Victoria and Rory from the Highlanders, I'd rather watch that.

Further reason not to vote for Brooke:

Lena said:
I'm rooting for Eve all the way. Sorry Brooke fans...I still think she's a sweetheart, but she's not there for the right reasons. She just there to have fun. She brought print out pages of all the WWE wrestlers to see if she could memorize them (she didnt know anyone besides Candice!), has no clue STILL what a heel or face is, thinks she can wrestle because its all a show and they would help her out by jumping and falling for her. Dont get me wrong I LIKE the girl. I just think she's got her head in the clouds, doesn't deserve to win it, and doesnt give enough dedication or commitment to WWE that it deserves.(ok. and because I'm bitter that I lost to HER of all people ;-D lol!)

Credit: Lena Yada's Offical Myspace

So, please guys- listen to Lena, she's an intelligent girl, and do not vote for Brooke! Eve is the best choice. Like she said last night, she's the total package of not only beauty- but smarts too, and she's very athletic. I hope all you Brooke fans can get your heads out of the clouds and vote for Eve!

Flames Out
Dragon

After hearing that Lena got eliminated, which I'm still pissed abotu I was going to vote for Brooke btu after seeing what Lena has to say about the girl (she fits the stereotypical blonde american girl) I'm defo voting for Eve she doesn't come across like a barbie doll!!
I hope Lena gets offered a contract and wrestles coz at least she knows that you have to put in a huge amount of effort not just one person in a match!!!WWWE PLZ HIRE LENA!!!

I'm voting for Eve for a few resons:
- She has an athletic backround
- Only one of the finalists that looks like she can actually wrestle
- Doesn't have the hot blonde that can't wrestle for shit look
- In my opinion could be the next Lita (or is that an over statement)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back