Custom Titan Trons!

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
Hey everybody, time to make myself useful here. As you may know, I made my own Titantron video for WZCW. And if you guys like, I can create a Titan-Tron for you for almost no cost. But their are a few things I need.

• Must have a large abundance of Video Footage (Wrestler reps are usually have the most)
  • I need you to give me a reference to where I can get said footage.
  • Feedback must be given in return for both the video and the current RP.

Other than that, I would be finished with them some time around after the next PPV.

Here is some of the old work I did a while back.

[youtube]lrJnQkgLuNE&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]pl4iJH9MipU&[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]o_JRs0fnuJQ&[/YOUTUBE]

Dude, I was going to ask you for one.

Ok the theme music is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHMs9w63pjw

And you can find it on youtube.

I will rep you for it and will give you feedback for my vid and you're rp and I'll even throw in another feedback if you are on the ppv card.

Armando Paradyse' rep is Alberto Del Rio just be sure not to put the WWE title in the video.

I thought they were made for us if we earned them? Maybe I read something wrong *scratches head*

No, using special entrances is only earned (like pyro etc.)

If you make a titantron for yourself or anyone else and post it to let us (creative) know, we'll use it no matter who you are (as long as you've proven you'll be here for a bit of course, and if we remember, lulz).

I think Ryder and I have proven we're going to stick around for a little bit. :)

Hows your video coming along Falk? If you need any help let me know.

I asked in the banter box. But could I get one. Again I use Raven as a rep, the song is The Acacia Strain- The hills have eyes. Basically any hardcore vids off of youtube would be pretty good. Nice and bloody will earn you brownie points. Any time will do, Ecw, wcw, wwe, or tna.

Hows your video coming along Falk? If you need any help let me know.

I'm just editing the 3-5 second clips that I've managed to make. I've recently purchased NBA 2K12 so progress on the tron is quite slow... shouldn't be too long until I'm up to putting the video together.

I'm just editing the 3-5 second clips that I've managed to make. I've recently purchased NBA 2K12 so progress on the tron is quite slow... shouldn't be too long until I'm up to putting the video together.

Aussies...Playing....Basketball? My mind does not compute. I know what you mean, my RP would be done if it wasn't for Battlefield 3.

I asked in the banter box. But could I get one. Again I use Raven as a rep, the song is The Acacia Strain- The hills have eyes. Basically any hardcore vids off of youtube would be pretty good. Nice and bloody will earn you brownie points. Any time will do, Ecw, wcw, wwe, or tna.

No problem Phatty, once I am finished writing my RP I will get right too Ryders, then yours.

I'm afraid I am going to say I can't making any trons until I can find the installation disk I had for my video editor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back