Cult of Making Sigs: BRohan's sig workshop.

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
So, recently, I've become obsessed with making graphics and it would make me very proud to have the esteemed WZ posters sporting them. So, I'm taking requests. I may no be quick (wait at least one week) and I may not be the best but, I'll try the hardest I can to make you kind selfs the best sigs possible.

I want to test you out but I will wear the sig until a good while so if you still want to make the sig then tell me.

Since I like your Justin Gabriel sig I want you to make one with Evan Bourne doing Air Bourne while Gabriel is doing the 450 splash and make it say Which Is Better You Decide?

Since I like your Justin Gabriel sig I want you to make one with Evan Bourne doing Air Bourne while Gabriel is doing the 450 splash and make it say Which Is Better You Decide?

I can't believe this, but, the place I get my renders from (PSD-DREAMS) don't have a 450 splash render :O

Anything else I can do? Perhaps just normal photos of them with the same tagline?

Yeah sure it works or maybe both in the top ropes which ever one works.

2vmevie.jpg

Hope you like it. It's not my best work ever, but, it's simple and effective. I went for the amateurish, fun look instead of a 100% serious style, hence the font and all!

Well I was thinking if you could get a solo picture of Joey Jordison from the band slipknot and have a picture of crow sting with him (If you can find his red and black face paint that be cool.) Have it have a dark tainted look to it with maybe red, whites and blacks. Could it be Joey on the left side, Sting on the right side? If you could do this could also if it is possible place the Slipknot S in the middle. Let me know.

HEY, i would like a new sig.
I want Mark Henry and Kharma together making it look really nice.
If thats not possible, Then one thats says Fav Five with JoMo, Cm Punk, Sheamus, D.Bryan, and Ryder.

If you can do this please message me. Thank You

Well I was thinking if you could get a solo picture of Joey Jordison from the band slipknot and have a picture of crow sting with him (If you can find his red and black face paint that be cool.) Have it have a dark tainted look to it with maybe red, whites and blacks. Could it be Joey on the left side, Sting on the right side? If you could do this could also if it is possible place the Slipknot S in the middle. Let me know.

27yubt4.png

Again, not my best work, but, you might like it! It was pretty easy to do and I tried a different technique, which I like, now.

Hi. Could you possibly create a CM Punk sig for me which shows him at different points in his career. Something like the current best in the world CM Punk in the middle, and SES Punk, Nexus Punk, Indy Punk, and Early WWE Punk beside him. Thanks

HEY, i would like a new sig.
I want Mark Henry and Kharma together making it look really nice.
If thats not possible, Then one thats says Fav Five with JoMo, Cm Punk, Sheamus, D.Bryan, and Ryder.

If you can do this please message me. Thank You

Hi. Could you possibly create a CM Punk sig for me which shows him at different points in his career. Something like the current best in the world CM Punk in the middle, and SES Punk, Nexus Punk, Indy Punk, and Early WWE Punk beside him. Thanks

Oh, just saw these two! Tomorrow night, they'll all be up! Thanks for your requests guys, I appreciate you choosing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back