Cult Fiction

Raven

Nevermore..
ok so this is my second post about stables from another company coming into TNA, lol might just be a wwekly thing lol, but let me set the mood no:
its 1-2 years after immortal there is maybe 1 stable in TNA hogan and eric are gone, an Jeff hardy is still calling himself the anti-christ character:

would a stable like Cult fiction, from CZW(combat zone wrestling) work, as we all kno CZW wrestlers are not goo-no they dont kno any move-no there shit...yea they are..gimmicks are the best part of it but back on topic, a stable LIKE cult fiction, which is basically a cult like stable with the leader (Halfbreed billy gram) playing a cult leader type role inj controlling a group of wrestlers who are like really brutal, i think if tna did a stable like this the only 2 peopl i would say bring in from the orginal, is the mastermind behind the orginal gimmick HAlfBReed Billy GRam, google him real quick......freaky huh?.....ok and then the other guy i would say is Brain DAmage, google him real quick.....hes pretty cool to so whould the good people of wrestlezone forums like a Cult fictin type stable? i also would think it would be pretty crazy yo have jeff hardy as a co-leader or as a memeber. now discuss... AND PLEASE REMEBER THIS IS NOT NECESARILY IN TODAYS TIME IT COULD BE 1-2, HELL EVBN 5 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD

Well, that was hard to read. Don't want to sound awful, but that was really hard to read.

Well, if you remember other company's stables coming into company, for example: nWo going to the WWF, it didn't really pan out to well. Other people had different plans for them, plus what made the nWo a neat gimmick was, people thought they were part of the WWF, and they were taking over.

Now, I'm not going to lie. I don't have that much credibility on Cult Fiction. Sounds similar to the Raven's Flock from WCW. However, I don't like that idea. I wouldn't like seeing the 4 Horsemen in ECW, and couldn't stand the Corporation in WCW. Company stables, should stay in their companies.

I would rather just use the real Cult Fiction because there is nothing wrong with them. They are who we think they are (anyone? anyone?) and they are brawlers. MASADA and brain Damage are brawlers and thats what you will get. No, they are not the complete package like Beer Money or cruiserweight guys like GenMe, but I do believe this team would add alot. Billy Gram is a solid manager too. But, if I had my pick, I would reform BLK-OUT in TNA with Robbie Mireno included.

We have already seen a CZW faction in ROH for a joint-promotion storyline, and that worked....but I dont think doing that would benefit TNA as they are by far a bigger promotion than CZW.

Are you trying to say that this faction will be representing CZW in TNA and be members of that promotion "invading" the organisation, or simply TNA signing some of CZW's wrestlers and putting them back in the same faction that had been in in CZW with the same name, like the nWo in WWE? Sorry, just struggled to understand which point you were trying to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back