Cruiserweight Championship Belt

Jaycobo

Getting Noticed By Management
This belt is the most underused belt in WWE right now. They rarely have a title match on SD and helms was nowhere to be seen for the six or whatever months he held the title.

exactly what i just said in one of the other threads.....dont u ever look b4 u start a new thread up....or r u just tryin 2 make urself look good?

HEre me out on this...They should take that belt to ECW...And put all the good cruiserweights in ECW...And make it like the lucha libre division and have two womens division or another division for SD! because there barely used on SD!...

ShaneRamlall said:
HEre me out on this...They should take that belt to ECW...And put all the good cruiserweights in ECW...And make it like the lucha libre division and have two womens division or another division for SD! because there barely used on SD!...

That makes sense, theres no reason to keep that belt in smackdown. bring it to ECW and bring the lucha style back to ECW.

Yeah after All ECW was more then hardcore...It had 3 core elements...Technical,Hardcore and Mucha Libre and the style and mucha libre is amazing...

What they need to do is put Rey back in the CW Div..... He could bring that back to glory... And also take out all of these Cruiserweight Tag Teams and let them all go for the CW Title.... Move Kash and Crazy to ECW where they belong.... And bring back Kidman to SD!... I wouldnt mind seeing Kidman vs Rey .... They always put on a good match...

The misuse of the Cruiserweight belt by WWE is just the tip of the iceberg when you look at the overall picture of how horribly the company as a whole is being managed. A novel could be written about the subject...and that's just starting with Smackdown and its problems.

ShaneRamlall said:

but then what about ppl like me that wanna c the cruiserweights but dont wanna watch ECW.....i never have liked ECW.

well i dont want to go there cuz WCW was run much worse but specifically the crusierweight division of WCW and the lucha division of ECW was awsome. WWE's version of the crusierweight title in the light heavyweight title was a horrible idea. whoever was in charge of the cruiserweight division of WCW should be hired for Smackdown. That's the only thing (besides jericho and benoit) who were worth watching on Nitro. there might have been others but these are the ones I recollect.

See the problem is that they took all the great CW's and distributed them to other divisions- tag teams and heavyweight (Rey Mysterio, who isn't a heavyweight in the first place). What I think they should do is get rid of the tag team division on SD, keep that on Raw and have all the CW's that are wrestling as tag teams (London, Kendrick, the Pitbulls, etc) wrestle as CW's. That way we can see action in both divisions.

Flames Out
Dragon

The Cruiserweight belt is the most underused and the cruiserweights themselfs dont really get much air time anymore and this to me is a shame because the wwe have so many smaller guys doing nothing it wouldnt be hard to have them fued each other or something, its really sad that the wwe cant do more for the cruisers, because they are very entertaining and deserve more then what they get.

Greg helms is one of the most talented wrestlers alive today and has been ignored like no one else in wwe, he got thrown into horrible gimmicks and is only now getting any sort of attention, but still he is not being used to anywhere near his capacity, Who remembers hes promos with the Rock they were awesome but now he is nothing more then Velocity fodder.

Its sad to see alot of these guys not going anywhere in the wwe, they need to think about tna where they will be used.

I hate how WWE crowds are always silent for Cruiserweight matches and Tag Title matches. WWE has plenty of superstars in the making if given the oppertunity.

CW's and Tag Teams are two of my favorite divisions, and I think they're much more interesting than the Heavyweight division. It's a shame that they are so under used and not pushed at all.

Flames Out
Dragon

the cruiser wieght divison fell when they started banning moves sd once had one of the greatest cruiserwieght in juventud and could have put him in some good matchs with mysterio

yeah i dont like Gregory Helms always bragging on himself. how many times has he defended the damn thing? like twice in 6 months

xjbiskit said:
the cruiser wieght divison fell when they started banning moves sd once had one of the greatest cruiserwieght in juventud and could have put him in some good matchs with mysterio

thats the problem, Vince started banning moves for the safety of the wrestlers and now a cruiserweight match doesn't contain as much high flying as in AAA, old ECW, and WCW. This is what makes the crusierweight division special, if you are gonna water down moves then noone is going to want to watch because it's not anything different from the rest of the show

JRock said:
yeah i dont like Gregory Helms always bragging on himself. how many times has he defended the damn thing? like twice in 6 months

well the only reason for that is because there's no competition for him, thats why he's held the belt for as long as he has and because a title (according to the rule, i heard this on a WWF show YEARS AGO from Gorrila Mohnsoon) must be defended at least once every 30 days.

JRock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back