• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crossovers: Big Screen to Big Speakers

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Quite simply, who is your favorite crossover artist? They don't need to be the best, just your personal favorite. There's a ton to choose from, and many you probably didn't even know of. There's Disney's latest group of brats (Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Raven, etc.), and the celebritards like Paris and Lindsay, among many, many others.

My personal favorite is Jennifer Lopez. While her music isn't quite my taste, it's definitely the most listenable of all the crossovers. She's obviously also very attractive, so that helps. She's had a bunch of hits, and although she hasn't released anything recently, she could probably walk into a studio tomorrow and churn out a hit record.

Nah, Jared Leto is BY FAR the best to make that crossover. For one, unlike Lopez, he's a fucking fantastic actor, but on top of that, the dude can actually sing and his band, 30 Seconds to Mars, is quite awesome and one of the most successful bands in the US right now and have been for a few years. I really wouldn't be able to fathom how anyone could say someone other then him.

Though, I do LOVE Michael Pitt's band, PaGODa, but they're nowhere near as successful as 30 Seconds to Mars, but at the same time.... I don't think they want to be that popular, either.

Nah, Jared Leto is BY FAR the best to make that crossover. For one, unlike Lopez, he's a fucking fantastic actor, but on top of that, the dude can actually sing and his band, 30 Seconds to Mars, is quite awesome and one of the most successful bands in the US right now and have been for a few years. I really wouldn't be able to fathom how anyone could say someone other then him.

I didn't think of him until well after I had signed offline. He really is a great frontman. I loved seeing him in Fight Club, and he was pretty good in Chapter 27. He's probably the most obvious choice because of how little he was known as an actor, and how great he is as a singer.

I apologize for the omission...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back