Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

Not to divert from the topic you guys are on.

But Crocker, if you are in a relationship and doing the things you claim, then chances you wouldn't be trolling everyone and bragging about it on a pro wrestling forum.

BSE we've established that Crocker is a lying douche nozzle.

Join us in our discussion of ranking beef using wrestling terms

I don't know how anyone could want to talk to or about Crocker when everybody's talking about beef and beer. I'm surprised Diet Soda and Lowdown haven't come back to chime in. Those guys knew food.

Not to divert from the topic you guys are on.

But Crocker, if you are in a relationship and doing the things you claim, then chances you wouldn't be trolling everyone and bragging about it on a pro wrestling forum.

I am not trolling or bragging? I'm simply stating that I don't have time for any of this nonsense arguing.. I'm just doing my own shit now, which is a major reason for my decline in activity on this forum. And if you were as successful as me in attracting hot chicks, wouldn't you be rubbing it in the faces of neckbeards like Spidey, who is 26 and yet to lose his virginity?

Now excuse me while I eat my girl out

Just about everybody I know lives by A1, but Vidalia steak sauce won't be ignored. It's the Orton to A1's Cena.

Just about everybody I know lives by A1, but Vidalia steak sauce won't be ignored. It's the Orton to A1's Cena.

Implying that Cena and Orton actually had chemistry together? No they didn't. When they feuded in 2013 the crowd was indifferent to it. We've seen this feud a million times and it's been the same thing every time. The only thing that MIGHT change it is a Cena heel turn. But that's never gonna happen

Which one of you jerks farted after eating your steak? Because the smell of shit rolled in a little while ago.

Dude, I wasn't going to say anything! What was that!? I mean, enough protein gives me pretty funky gas, but nothing like what was just here.

This is just sad. You guys are discussing steak with random people on the internet. Get something better to do.

Meanwhile I am eating out my girl and having the time of my life.

I never saw the appeal of A1. Or any steak sauce for that matter. I'll add Sriracha if needed, but I never go beyond that for my sauces. Garlic and pepper are the only true seasonings a steak needs.

Implying that Cena and Orton actually had chemistry together? No they didn't. When they feuded in 2013 the crowd was indifferent to it. We've seen this feud a million times and it's been the same thing every time. The only thing that MIGHT change it is a Cena heel turn. But that's never gonna happen

WWE is purposefully putting off Cena turning heel just to make you angry, Crocker. Stephanie and Vince think your posting hatred of Cena is the funniest thing they have ever seen. Until you stop being an idiot Cena is never turning. It's YOUR fault! Now go back to finding Instagram accounts to impersonate. We're having an important discussion about steakhouses and wrestling.

I lived in an A1 family growing up. Nowadays if the steak needs sauce somebody done goofed.

Yeah, this. Even on the steaks that need more flavor, the right spices will fix it better than any sauce will in my opinion.

So, who's got the Undertaker at Wrestlemania push amongst steak meals?

Fucking AC.

Never been there. I'll have to try them sometime.

My "Streak" steakhouse is Saltgrass. Haven't been in a while, but every time I go they're good.

Never been there either, and just noticed there is one pretty close to where I live. I don't have a place good enough to call the Undertaker at Wrestlemania of steakhouses, Roadhouse is by far the best here in town. Not that the others suck, their just upper midcarders at best in comparison.

This place called Montanas in the town I went to college at would legitimately be my Cena US Open Challenge. I went there once a week for my entire college career. Good cheese fries, good steak, at nice affordable prices for college students. Not Roadhouse by any means, but better than places like Applebee's.

This is just sad. You guys are discussing steak with random people on the internet. Get something better to do.

Meanwhile I am eating out my girl and having the time of my life.
You are such a lying scum sucker it's sad. Like not even funny anymore just sad

Indeed. Focus on the subject at hand. Look, here's a 16-bit steak!

Review_40_3.jpg

I'm still on Red Robin.

Easily Mr. Money in the Bank. I had the A1 Peppercorn burger with bottomless fries & campfire sauce.

Words can't even describe how delicious it is.

Definitely a contender for the title.

I usually get a Royal Red Robin burger if we go there. There's something about a fried egg on a burger that's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back