Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

My father in law brought me buffalo steaks a couple years ago. He grilled them and they were better than any beef steak I have ever had. Anyone else tried buffalo?

Sriracha's flavor is over-rated. But a mixture of Sriracha and ketchup is great on fries. If you want a spicy valet there are much better options.

If you're using a steak sauce, it's because your steak sucks. But I've had shitty steaks, so I'll say chimichurri sauce.

What I had original started to type, but Bacon did say "if".

If you're using a steak sauce, it's because your steak sucks. But I've had shitty steaks, so I'll say chimichurri sauce.

I don't disagree, A great seasoned steak requires no sauce, but a fair to middling one could use all the help it can get. Which is why it's a good metaphor for wrasslin'.

Well this all took a turn didn't it....

So to recap:

A well prepared cut of steak holds the big belt.

Burgers are probably the Cesaro of this discussion. Great talent, but their place on the card varies.

Crocker has never been touched by a lady who isnt related to him.

That about sum it up?

Well this all took a turn didn't it....

So to recap:

A well prepared cut of steak holds the big belt.

Burgers are probably the Cesaro of this discussion. Great talent, but their place on the card varies.

Crocker has never been touched by a lady who isnt related to him.

That about sum it up?

There is only so much you can do with a burger in my opinion. Anything that can be done with a burger in a restaurant I can do at home

That's awesome. This thread has flipped so well that it's the hamburger part he seizes on. Either that or Brockie's hungry.

giphy.gif

Burger.Flipped. :2ar15smilie:

I'm going to Red Robin for lunch Today. We'll see where it stacks up on the card.

I'm expecting a solid **** match up with the burger coming away with win.

This thread about steaks is great, love a good steak, and what someone said is right, you never need sauce with a good steak. Very hard to find one here in Toronto, most chefs overcook them. I keep looking though. Usually go for rihs instead.

Used to be a place downtown Toronto on Yonge Street called Crazy Steer did an excellent NY sirloin. I think it either burned down or shut down a few years ago. Their fries where amazing as well.

Based on your comments, the steakhouses in Mexico kill any in the states.

I stayed at a resort in Cancun/Riviera Maya some years ago and had a melt-in-your-mouth filet served with asparagus and a baked potato at one of the on-site restaurants. Wish I could try the local flavor down there. Authentic Mexican food is a treat.

That's only because their secret seasoning is cocaine.

Gotta stave off that post-steak siesta somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back