Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

So... your girl waited an hour and a half for you to finish an argument on the internet about her existence? What do you do for foreplay, tell her your opinions on backstage politics?

We can always bring it back.

Where were we?

Hamburgers are ECW because they are the jobbers to the ribeyes and sirloins of the WWE. Crocker's a steakhouse that's so awful that even Gordon Ramsay can't save it. That about sums it up.

Can ya make a bracket or something about the steakhouses already named and where they'd go on the wrestling ladder, Dagger? Wonder where others would put Colton's

Burgers aren't even good enough to be the ECW. More like CZW.

Same idea only a lot more disappointing

I suppose it depends on the burger place.

Red Robin I would say is ECW worthy. Gourmet burgers but they still lose the steaks higher up the card.

Can ya make a bracket or something about the steakhouses already named and where they'd go on the wrestling ladder, Dagger? Wonder where others would put Colton's

Texas Roadhouse - World Heavyweight Champion
Outback - Intercontinental Champion
Cheddar's - United States Champion
Applebee's & Chili's - Tag Team Champions

That's from using only the common steakhouse chains that have one here in town. Can't think of one to make Divas Champion. Butcher said something about salads though, I'll let him tackle that one by nominating a salad place when he gets back.

Real steakhouse talk- unless we're talking your notoriously shitty chains like Sizzler, they're all pretty much acceptable and none of them really great- most of them are selling ambiance. What matters way more is the quality of the beef. It's damn near impossible to find a truly great steak on the east coast (and I've eaten at the best in NYC), but I had the best steak of my life in a small no name restaurant in Cody, Wyoming, which is just left of The Middle of Nowhere.

Take out burgers, now there's a subject for discussion. I'm definitely a Five Guys person, but I'd be a Jack In The Box guy if they were more local to me.

Texas Roadhouse - World Heavyweight Champion
Outback - Intercontinental Champion
Cheddar's - United States Champion
Applebee's & Chili's - Tag Team Champions

That's from using only the common steakhouse chains that have one here in town. Can't think of one to make Divas Champion. Butcher said something about salads though, I'll let him tackle that one by nominating a salad place when he gets back.

Please reply me Ask The Staff thread

Please reply me Ask The Staff thread

I don't know much about Google Chrome issues, sorry dude.

That's cool. I never heard of Ruth's Chris until a buddy told me about it three days ago and then Baconbits (I think) brought it up in here.

I went to Ruth's Chris once as a kid with my family. Haven't been again as an adult. I should sometime. They don't have one locally though and I'm not gonna go to Dallas or Fort Worth just for a steak dinner. Maybe during Wrestlemania weekend since I'll already be up in that area for NXT TakeOver and for Wrestlemania itself.

The last time I went to outback I had swordfish.

At least they said it was swordfish once it's on my plate I can't tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back