Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

We should move our steakhouse wrestling discussion to a section Crocker can't infect with his bullshit and lies

Nope. It's staying here. Half the fun is Crocker whining about how we keep talking to each other about steak. It bugging him as much as it does is quite hilarious.

Can someone explain to me why Crocker hasn't been banned yet?

Because you touch yourself at night.

The gaming section here is absolute fucking shit, nobody posts there in weeks, while in Reddit there is an ongoing fanbase on the Star Wars subreddit, and every single media-related thing. It's constantly thriving while WrestleZone forums is going downhill.

The Media section's doing fine, actually. We don't need a million sub-forums for our Media section to function properly. And the best part about our Media section is that you can't post in it!

So how about that steak

I've been in the mood for Texas Roadhouse all week due to this thread. It will be my first steakhouse dinner of 2016.

About ran out of my steak spots. Italian is what's up tonight tho. Had Milano's with some buds. Decent Linguini Cabanara and Pinot Noir. True Indy darling.

My italian food starts and stops with pizza. Not really a fan of anything else italian. I'm picky though.

I actually ended up having a porterhouse at the Italian spot I went to. They had a specialized menu and that was the only thing that I felt like eating on it. Had onions and a butter glaze on it. It would be an extremely solid midcarder.

How many ounces was the porterhouse? I tend to go ribeye or sirloin, but I change it up sometimes if the porterhouse sounds good enough. The one you had sounds like an Intercontinental #1 contender for sure.

Dagger Dias unless you admit the flaws kd this forum and actually strive to improve it you won't get any more new active members. The media section is not doing "fine".

Dagger Dias unless you admit the flaws kd this forum and actually strive to improve it you won't get any more new active members. The media section is not doing "fine".

Humor me. What "flaws"? And do it without mentioning Reddit.

Humor me. What "flaws"? And do it without mentioning Reddit.

When you have multiple posters that in this thread alone have been here for 5, 7 and 8 years I think you find the flaws will probably be positives. Probably going to be something along the lines of not having a sex forum.

Step out of your comfort lazy zone. Do something creative to attract new members. Advertise on Facebook as Kapu suggested. Create a theme depending on the situation such as an Eddie Guerrero theme on the anniversary that he passed away, wrestle mania theme during RTWM, etc

Also try to loosen up with the cliqueyness as it tends to turn people off this forum. Try to be more polite to new members of theh disagree with an admin. Every time I see them disagree with slyfox they get gangbanged and leave the forum. I get it some might not be that smart but that shouldn't be a reason to insult them. You have to look at the bigger picture here. Insulting them doesn't accomplish anything except for shooing away new members and short term satisfaction. This forum has a bad reputation of being too cliquey so a good way to fix this is to rebuild it. For example just on this page you insulted bse saying he touches himself at night. You're a moderator and supposed to act as a role model for other members. Simple things like these will get your forum pretty far.

When you have multiple posters that in this thread alone have been here for 5, 7 and 8 years I think you find the flaws will probably be positives. Probably going to be something along the lines of not having a sex forum.

Ehh wouldn't really consider that much of an accomplishment. Sites like Reddit and wrestling forum have thousands of members that were there for 5+ years

How many ounces was the porterhouse? I tend to go ribeye or sirloin, but I change it up sometimes if the porterhouse sounds good enough. The one you had sounds like an Intercontinental #1 contender for sure.

16. Now I'm basically in a food coma, but luckily, my wife and I bought a house with a bar in the basement and we've fully stocked it, so we're partying with some friends at home. So much safer than going out.

This forum has absolutely no balls. It pisses me off when I see a pussy-ass forum like WrestleZone where they get jealous of someone for having a sex life.
Tell me about it, brother. Why do you think I left?

Also might be a community problem more than forum, but the users on Reddit are a lot more dedicated and passionate to their craft. Maybe one of the moderators can set an example and try creating one of these. This creates a thriving, active community with lots of content to discuss. For example constantly making slideshows, making fun facts, etc. for example this is undertaker in video games vs 20 years ago :
RuyH2Em.jpg

Next this is a comparison of multiple superstars currently vs 20 years ago :http://m.imgur.com/a/GNpG2

Also try to loosen up with the cliqueyness as it tends to turn people off this forum. Try to be more polite to new members of theh disagree with an admin. Every time I see them disagree with slyfox they get gangbanged and leave the forum. I get it some might not be that smart but that shouldn't be a reason to insult them. You have to look at the bigger picture here. Insulting them doesn't accomplish anything except for shooing away new members and short term satisfaction. This forum has a bad reputation of being too cliquey so a good way to fix this is to rebuild it. For example just on this page you insulted bse saying he touches himself at night. You're a moderator and supposed to act as a role model for other members. Simple things like these will get your forum pretty far.

That is a flat out lie. I'm relatively new to this forum and I've never been ganged up on, or even felt like there was a clique. Mind you I don't get into arguments with the people that run this place just for the sake of doing so.

If you just post your opinions in an intelligent way on threads, there won't be arguments with admins or mods.

Scratch that spoke to soon.

Fuck reddit. I'm not gonna use only because you love it so much. If you love it then it's probably shit

Scratch that spoke to soon.

Fuck reddit. I'm not gonna use only because you love it so much. If you love it then it's probably shit

It's ultimately up to you to use it or not. I don't care if you choose to be stubborn and use it simply because I like it. Besides multiple members like Uncle Sam, ty buma, and bacon bits use it. You won't be the only one on this forum using it, so you won't feel left out. The fact that you refuse to even give it one try says a lot about you as a person

Yes Frank stop being selfish and get over to Wreddit and open an account.

I think my husband just cracked our chandelier opening a bottle of champagne. Jesus Christ.

Dark lady stop lying, you don't have a husband. You're just a neckbeard pretending to be a girl.

See where I'm getting at with these accusations? Just because you openly say something about your sex life doesn't make it false

Ehh wouldn't really consider that much of an accomplishment. Sites like Reddit and wrestling forum have thousands of members that were there for 5+ years

You were saying this place is crap. How can that be when there is people in this thread alone that have been here long enough (8 years is pretty long, about half your lifetime) to judge and are still here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back