Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

He has a superiority complex, BSE. He just hassss to tell us how much he's enjoying life when we all know he's probably a day away from a rope and a stool.

I told you I could care less what you think. Also what's wrong with nice and delicious? Im not gonna write a whole essay on one incident. It was truly nice and delicious as if our bodies were connected together and I felt as if I was going to explode with this energy inside of me. Yes I could go into more detail with my oral sex if I want to.

Piece of shits I'm out of here. Ain't gonna spend the rest of my New Year's Day killing brain cells. Time to go shopping with my girl and more sex!

I told you I could care less what you think. Also what's wrong with nice and delicious? Im not gonna write a whole essay on one incident. It was truly nice and delicious as if our bodies were connected together and I felt as if I was going to explode with this energy inside of me. Yes I could go into more detail with my oral sex if I want to.

Piece of shits I'm out of here. Ain't gonna spend the rest of my New Year's Day killing brain cells. Time to go shopping with my girl and more sex!

Please stop. Just please. No one cares about your sex life. How are you not banned already? It's baffling.

Crocker, how do I become a quintessential stud muffin like yourself? I mean, I've been getting pussy since you were a nut stain in your mothers granny panties but I feel you are the one to go to for sex advice. So please, share with me your secrets of machismo.

This "girl" could be real though. Probably real fat and/or real ugly but its entirely possible he's telling the truth. Maybe he's paying for this alleged sex. Who knows?

Those pics aren't even him. Its some poor kid whose having his name and image sullied by some overweight Mexican psychopath.

This "girl" could be real though. Probably real fat and/or real ugly but its entirely possible he's telling the truth. Maybe he's paying for this alleged sex. Who knows?

Just listen to the way he talks about it. My Family Guy video I posted is not far off. You can tell it's completely foreign to him.

I'm sure I read that in 50 Shades of Grey. What page was it on 235? Pathetic, just pathetic. The only people that talk about having sex are those that don't actually have sex. You will learn that as you hit puberty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back