Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

Overruled. You don't have to like Cena. Just can't act like Crocker does. Worry more about keeping him out specifically.

You didnot understand what i meant! You wanted Crocker away and he dislike John Cena thats why i said Only Cena Lovers can post so that he doesnot post!

I didn't read very far back. Did I miss something about Crocker jacking off in a movie theater? Or was he blowing dudes in steakhouses? I'm lost at this point.

This is just sad. You guys are discussing steak with random people on the internet. Get something better to do.

Meanwhile I am eating out my girl and having the time of my life.

This is seriously one of the most hilariously transparent statements ever. "Excuse me gf. Let me take a break while I make a post on the internet." I'm seriously at a loss for words beyond that.

"The word you're looking for is befuddled."

This is seriously one of the most hilariously transparent statements ever. "Excuse me gf. Let me take a break while I make a post on the internet." I'm seriously at a loss for words beyond that.

"The word you're looking for is befuddled."

The word you are actually looking for is "liar". Who would post something like that. I mean like seriously, burst out laughing everytime I read it. I guess Crocker likes tuna steaks.

Oh God I can't believe I typed that.

The word you are actually looking for is "liar". Who would post something like that. I mean like seriously, burst out laughing everytime I read it. I guess Crocker likes tuna steaks.

Oh God I can't believe I typed that.

Oh I know he's a liar. I was just quoting a TV show to see if anyone got it.

On a side note, sorry to everyone about the repeated posts. It's amazing how much one can miss in one night of an entertaining thread.

The only way to go down on a girl & read/type messages on the internet at the same time is if the lady in question is either invisible or really accepting of how terrible a lover you are.

Who wants to guess which one is correct?

For anyone keeping up, this is the part where PWF comes back yet again to promote reddit & inform us he is far too busy with his totally real sex life to come here anymore.

I swear this recent development is awkward, like Steve Carell 40 Year Old Virgin awkward, but much sadder.

Fellas! Let's get back to the task at hand! What are yous guys eating for dinner in NYE? We gotta rank that as wrestlers too. For instance, I'm going to great little Italian spot with some family. I'd compare it to the League of Nations.

My god me and bae had the time of our lives last night in the theater. We had nice, juicy, delicious oral sex in a movie theater. It doesn't get any better than that. No parents, no annoying ignorant people. Definitely one of the best nights of my life. Spending time with my girl while you guys are discussing steak on New Years. Think about that for a second. You guys are talking to strangers on the internet instead of getting laid.

This is me and bae laughing at you
https://www.instagram.com/p/_sG4qiEPFA/

For all you guys calling me a liar I could care less what you guys think. I'm definitely not taking the time out of my hands to post a useless picture. If you want confirmation then message me on Instagram that is literally all you need to do. I don't feel the compulsive need to prove something to a clique of neckbeards anyways. All I want to do is rub it in your face spidey that you're still a Virgin at 26 while I just lost mine at 16. Now have fun discussing steak like the boring and sad fucks you are.

And spidey is here again. Do you have anything better to do than go on wrestle zone forums all day? Because that seems like all you fucking do

Struck a nerve I have. Bet you thought of me every second you had the "nice, delicious, juicy oral sex", which if you had your dick sucked, you would have found better adjectives than nice and delicious. We know you're full of shit.

And you showed us that pic already. I used to think you were good at trolling. But you're quite inadequate. And boringly repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back