Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

I'm out. Staying here too long will cause a loss of brain cells.

Gonna get a handjob and have oral sex from my girl while watching Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Any girl who waits for you all hot and bothered while you finish arguing about professional wrestling message boards on the internet is a keeper, even if she's a figment of imagination.

What a stupid time to get either of those things.

What do you know about sex life Spidey? You're still a virgin at 26

Also this is actually the perfect time. There won't be as much people in the theaters this late at night, giving us more privacy. Also sex is best at nights.

I'm out now. Have fun discussing steak with your boring life :p

Also this is actually the perfect time. There won't be as much people in the theaters this late at night, giving us more privacy. Also sex is best at nights.

Atleast he has something!

Alright so now that the idiot is gone.... where were we?

Spidey said AC is the Undertaker of steakhouses. Who are the streak victims?

You literally know nothing about the women in my life. Your best insults were already said by nine year old CoD players.

You are paying gas, tickets, etc for the biggest movie of the year just to do what you could be doing much more comfortably at home. I'll guess you already saw this movie once before, or you'd be the dumbest money waster I've ever heard of.

Nobody fucks around in movie theaters anymore. We pay for it on demand so we can pause and fuck.

Steaks were the high point of this thread. You telling a bunch of strangers you have a lot of sex came second.

Steaks were the high point of this thread. You telling a bunch of strangers you have a lot of sex came second.

That'd be the only time he ever came second.

And using virgin as an insult is the most ignorant thing you've said, Crocker. I know you're a troll, and I respect your skill and commitment to it, but be one step up from that. Just one.

Alright so now that the idiot is gone.... where were we?

Spidey said AC is the Undertaker of steakhouses. Who are the streak victims?

I meant AC as in Air condition when Butcher and BB were talking about Crocker stinking up the thread w lies.

Though if I'm throwing a name out for Taker status, I'll go with Colton's. Usually my go to if Texas Steakhouse is too long a trip.

I meant AC as in Air condition when Butcher and BB were talking about Crocker stinking up the thread w lies.

Though if I'm throwing a name out for Taker status, I'll go with Colton's. Usually my go to if Texas Steakhouse is too long a trip.

The funny thing is there really is an AC Steakhouse. If you're pushing Colton's over Texas Roadhouse then I have to try this place.

Is someone veg here so that i can talk?

No. This is a steakhouse thread. You can be our security guard though. No Crockers allowed. Your task is to keep him out.

Say another thing about anyone's physique and i will tell you!

The funny thing is there really is an AC Steakhouse. If you're pushing Colton's over Texas Roadhouse then I have to try this place.

No. This is a steakhouse thread. You can be our security guard though. No Crockers allowed. Your task is to keep him out.

Why not?

I'm out. Staying here too long will cause a loss of brain cells.

Gonna get a handjob and have oral sex from my girl while watching Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Shit I never laughed so hard in my whole life. I didn't know blow up dolls could multi task. And at the number one movie in the country as well. Oh fuck I think I fractured a rib.

Alright cool. Keep Crocker out of this thread long enough for us to come up with a steakhouse analogy for every single trivial thing there is for pro wrestling.

Kapu is the security guard now. Woot, this should be interesting.

Oh no I wouldn't have Colton's go over TR. Colton's is Smackdown to TR's Raw. Price is usually cheaper too now that I think about it. I'll grab Colton's if TR is too far off

Oh no I wouldn't have Colton's go over TR. Colton's is Smackdown to TR's Raw. Price is usually cheaper too now that I think about it. I'll grab Colton's if TR is too far off

Texas Roadhouse it is then. I guess Logan's Roadhouse would get the Undertaker VS Kane at Wrestlemania storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back