Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

Bit off topic but Steak Burgers or Cheese Burgers?

Steakburgers with cheese, bacon, mushrooms, and jalapenos. Maybe some sriracha too for more flavor. If I had to pick though, steakburgers.

Always steak burgers for me, I'm lactose intolerant. Cheese is main event level heel to me.

Cheese is pretty much the only dairy product I eat unless some flavors of ice cream count. Can't drink milk of any flavor. Even with cheese I'm a bit picky, but I love cheddar and mozzarella. Cheese fries are a must with steak for me. It's my side of choice, without fail, if a steakhouse offers it as an option.

Bacon and I may be the only ones with the opportunity to enjoy it but the "Kick Ass" Paddle Steak from Ditka's is a quality meal.

Bacon and I may be the only ones with the opportunity to enjoy it but the "Kick Ass" Paddle Steak from Ditka's is a quality meal.

I haven't actually been there yet. It never comes up when the wife and I decide to do a nice steak dinner. It's good?

Always steak burgers for me, I'm lactose intolerant. Cheese is main event level heel to me.

I would say egg is the Paul Heyman in the burger community. You can do with it by yourself but when it's with a up and comer it makes it a main eventer straight away.

Steakburgers with cheese, bacon, mushrooms, and jalapenos. Maybe some sriracha too for more flavor. If I had to pick though, steakburgers.

Oh mate. Making my mouth water.

Cheese is pretty much the only dairy product I eat unless some flavors of ice cream count. Can't drink milk of any flavor. Even with cheese I'm a bit picky, but I love cheddar and mozzarella. Cheese fries are a must with steak for me. It's my side of choice, without fail, if a steakhouse offers it as an option.
It's made with Milk so I would say it's a dairy product.

I haven't actually been there yet. It never comes up when the wife and I decide to do a nice steak dinner. It's good?

I think so. I've only been there twice and was very satisfied both times. I got my dad a gift card for Christmas so we'll be going back soon.

And if you were as successful as me in attracting hot chicks, wouldn't you be rubbing it in the faces of neckbeards like Spidey, who is 26 and yet to lose his virginity?

No I would not. I wouldn't be on a pro wrestling forum to start with.

Can't we just ban Crocker and stop this nonsense?

Crocker may wanna hear about some decent places for steak. May get hungry after pounding all that pussy ya know?

No I would not. I wouldn't be on a pro wrestling forum to start with.

Can't we just ban Crocker and stop this nonsense?

This nonsense is not caused by me, it is caused by this ridiculous forum.. If you want no nonsense and legitimate discussions just visit reddit Squared Circle.

I saw a post on the wrestling spam zone made by Uncle Sam. Apparently Uncle Sam stole a GIF that was created by Reddit (Reigns spearing Rusev).

This nonsense is not caused by me, it is caused by this ridiculous forum.. If you want no nonsense and legitimate discussions just visit reddit Squared Circle.

I saw a post on the wrestling spam zone made by Uncle Sam. Apparently Uncle Sam stole a GIF that was created by Reddit (Reigns spearing Rusev).

There is a difference between stealing AND using it giving the owner credit too

This isn't altogether true.

I'm married & on here. I need someone to talk wrestling with, my wife hates it.

Reddit Squared Circle has 50 times more active members than WreslteZone forums. They have a lot more discussions going. Also there are a lot more intelligent posters on there.

The posters there are also very dedicated to their craft. For example some people are willing enough to draw fan art, and creative enough to make a Eddie Guerrero theme. They're constantly adding new content and it's amazing. One thing they made is a memoriam to those who passed away in 2015 : http://imgur.com/a/lL6NA/layout/horizontal#0

It caused by you constantly talking about Reddit, calling everyone John Cena and WWE apologists, logging back on after you claim you're leaving, and having multiple alts.

Reddit Squared Circle has 50 times more active members than WreslteZone forums. They have a lot more discussions going. Also there are a lot more intelligent posters on there.

The posters there are also very dedicated to their craft. For example some people are willing enough to draw fan art, and creative enough to make a Eddie Guerrero theme. They're constantly adding new content and it's amazing. One thing they made is a memoriam to those who passed away in 2015 : http://imgur.com/a/lL6NA/layout/horizontal#0

NO ONE CARES ABOUT REDDIT. Seriously, what don't you understand about this?

Ok they are better? Right? Thats what you wana say?

It caused by you constantly talking about Reddit, calling everyone John Cena and WWE apologists, logging back on after you claim you're leaving, and having multiple alts.

What's wrong with you man? First I thought you were one of the reasonable people. Now I understand that you're a sell out. You just want to fit in with the rest of this forum, which is why you made that John Cena kiss-ass thread. Seriously is your self estem that low that you feel the need to fit in with a bunch of cliquey neckbeards on this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back