Create a stable

Dumiga

Dark Match Jobber
Who would you have in a stable and how would you write the stable into storyline.
Stable:
Drew McIntyre as the leader
Ziggler as your speed
Cesaro as your muscle
Aliester Black as your up and comer
Storyline:
Pretty simple, have Drew say he is tired of being a McMahon lackey and he is tired of not being used to his full potential. Have him say something along the lines of he isn't the only one. Bring Ziggler and Cesaro to the ring. Have them say a bit about wasting potential. Have them all walk backstage, find Rollins and beat the tar out of him. Meanwhile keep having Aliester ask for a fight, and no one takes him up on it. Have Aliester approach the group talking about being wasted potential. Every week have them beat down Rollins until he finally has had enough and let's Drew have a title shot. Drew wins it. Have Cesaro and Ziggler go after the tag titles and win those. Black goes after the United States title and win that. They dominate for a while. Group dissolves when Black challenges Drew for the title and wins.

I have 3 stables that should be created asap

1) New Wyatt Family (Raw)
Bray Wyatt, Sttroman, L. Sullivan, B. Dallas, & Kaitlyn (vessel for Sister Abigail)

2) SWO (Shane World Order) - Smackdown
Shane, McIntyre, Elias, Ziggler, Zayn & The Revival
* Move Revival to Smackdown

3) New Face Group to combat SWO (Smackdown) - The Resistance
Finn, Nakamura, Owens, & A. Black

Bobbie Roode leader
The Revival as tag team
Shelton Benjamin mid carder
Mickie James female

Roode grows more frustrated with the way he is being used and starts doing promos accordingly. He starts talking about how the new generation are more concerned about how many YOUTUBE hits they get than the actual wrestling. He confronts Shane about all his face time and when Shane orders his boys to attack Roode, The Revival attacks Shane instead. Then just as you think they are faces they start attacking fan faves like NewDay, Richocet etc.
Meanwhile Shelton’s frustrations are growing and Mickie consoles him with talk of seeing what’s happening with “those guys” and them maybe having the right idea by taking instead of asking.
Big PPV would end with Roode/Revival/Benjamin/James standing over Seth/Becky

I want a new Wyatt Family to run wild on the Raw roster.
Bray is obviously the leader.
Lars Sullivan is his newest puppet.
Punishment Martinez/Damien Priest is his punisher.
The group starts out like this and you run the same angle that they did with Daniel Bryan, this time you feature a guy like Johnny Gargano or Mustafa Ali (Ali being my preferred guy)

To combat this group you create a group of Anti-heroes/tweeners.
Seth Rollins is the leader who has finally found new brothers after shedding the Shield skin completely.
Braun steps up to help because he knows Bray better than anyone.
The War Raiders join them because they see wars and they want the good to triumph.

Undisputed Era + Kevin Owens

The legends circle.
John Cena, Randy Orton, HHH, Big Show, Undertaker & Kane

The Takeover
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Alister Black, Matt Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Finn Balor

I could see this just being an epic Survivor Series match.

Loving this thread, I think this is a very interesting discussion
o.png

A Samoan stable
Roman Reigns andSamoa Joe as the leaders
The Usos for the tag team
Nia Jax andTamina for the womens division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back