Cracking...

So it's like 2AM.

The AP US National Exam is on Friday.

I'm studying right now. Actually it's been a couple of days.

I'm only at Lexington and Concord in my review.

According to my plan I have to get up to 1900 and the election of Theodore Roosevelt before I go to sleep in two hours at 4AM.

I've realized that this.is.impossible.

I'm gonna fail. Get a 3 (it's passing technically but a failure to me) or a 2 or a 1. Or just die before the exam comes around. That might be better, I won't have to bear the shame of FAILING this. I'm sure I'm overreacting. Maybe.

2219_twitching.gif

Flames Out
Dragon

The history AP exam is the easiest one. History doesn't change.

From Lexington and Concord on only have two continental congresses, ratification of the constitution, the war of 1812, dred scott, civil war, reconstruction, the 13-15 amendments....

ok, don't panic, you'll be ok.

I know AP US isn't hard, well I've done pretty good so far, but I always forget details and that's important for essays and stuff you know, and there's just so much to cover, it's freaking me out in epic proportions. Civil War is huge + all the expansion stuff before that + pre-Civil War causes. GAH.

Thanks though. :)

Flames Out
Dragon

The history AP exam is the easiest one. History doesn't change.

From Lexington and Concord on only have two continental congresses, ratification of the constitution, the war of 1812, dred scott, civil war, reconstruction, the 13-15 amendments....

ok, don't panic, you'll be ok.

Agreed, History usually just needs a quick brush-up, and most of it will come back. Enough to actually pass comfortably.

I got a five on mine. It wasn't hard. The calculus one was hard. Are you taking the calculus AP? If you are, then you should panic.

You guys are totally right, most of the stuff does come back to you. History's weird (awesome?) like that. And I can totally list every president by heart, hope that counts for something. :p

KB, you're not stupid! FTS...you took AP CALC?! Jesus. What'd you get on it?

Flames Out
Dragon

You guys are totally right, most of the stuff does come back to you. History's weird (awesome?) like that. And I can totally list every president by heart, hope that counts for something. :p

KB, you're not stupid! FTS...you took AP CALC?! Jesus. What'd you get on it?

Flames Out
Dragon

So, I've studied till my head's a bursting, the test is in seven hours and 14 minutes...:eek:

Good luck to Murfish toooooo if you're taking it. :)

Flames Out
Dragon

And now stop. Relax for a few minutes, throw on a Lita or Melina match or something, and just relax for about 15 minutes before going to bed.

No, but I get to take my AP English a week after everyone else. That's more of an incentive to pay late than a consequence.

I need the extra week too. I've been writing an essay a night for English.

And now stop. Relax for a few minutes, throw on a Lita or Melina match or something, and just relax for about 15 minutes before going to bed.

Good advice! And that's exactly what I'm doing. :D Murfish- you're taking the AP Lang one right?

I know I've got it down-themes, events, names, times, acts, treaties, wars, foreign policy, domestic policy, the American Revolution, the difference between Puritans and Pilgrims, how the Great Awakening democratised colonial people, it goes Cleveland-Harrison-Cleveland, oh and there's two Harrisons- the other who was elected from the Whig party but he died and Tyler who suceeded him really was more the expansionist Democratic type despise being his VP (first time VP became President too!), two Bushs, two Roosevelts, one had the Square Deal and carried around a Big Stick (when it came to foreign policy anyway), one had the New Deal, continued by Truman in the Fair Deal, and hey Lyndon B. Johnson and his wife Lady Bird Johnson had the same initals- LBJ!

Yeah, I think I'm good. :p G'night folks!

Flames Out
Dragon

Good Lord I thought she was going to breakdown into a freestyle rap with all that information there.

exactly why I would rather jum into a tank of tiger sharks than fuck around with school for one second longer than I needed to.

Good advice! And that's exactly what I'm doing. :D Murfish- you're taking the AP Lang one right?

I know I've got it down-themes, events, names, times, acts, treaties, wars, foreign policy, domestic policy, the American Revolution, the difference between Puritans and Pilgrims, how the Great Awakening democratised colonial people, it goes Cleveland-Harrison-Cleveland, oh and there's two Harrisons- the other who was elected from the Whig party but he died and Tyler who suceeded him really was more the expansionist Democratic type despise being his VP (first time VP became President too!), two Bushs, two Roosevelts, one had the Square Deal and carried around a Big Stick (when it came to foreign policy anyway), one had the New Deal, continued by Truman in the Fair Deal, and hey Lyndon B. Johnson and his wife Lady Bird Johnson had the same initals- LBJ!

Yeah, I think I'm good. :p G'night folks!

Flames Out
Dragon

Their dog was named Little Beagle Johnson. LBJ.....FTW!!!!!!!!

Their dog was named Little Beagle Johnson. LBJ.....FTW!!!!!!!!

Seriously? That is so cool! I love LBJ, he gets a bad rep sometimes.

Anywaysssssss it's overrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't much like my DBQ (the topic was analyzing how slaves and African Americans grew and how they faced challenges from 1775-1830) or the third essay I did (African Americans and Japanese Americans on the homefront during World War II), but my second essay on British policies in the colonies that led to the Revolutionary War was pretty good! And the multiple choice was fine. Hope I get a 4. A 5 would be amaaaaaaaaaazing though!

Ridiculously long test too. 4 1/2 hours.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back