• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

could edge end the pg stuff?

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
I was just thinking that vince could see how people are disliking the pg rating and could tell people he could care less of what we think and its his show bla bla bla..now if they could bring this in a story line vince could be with jericho and then bring in edge and have him bring back dif rating with him being the rated r superstar..just thinking wondered what you guys though

This is what i think Vince is doing with the pg rating.

He is simply rebuilding the WWE by attracting new kids. With the program as PG, parents will let their kids watch it if that child has a parent who monitors what their children are watching, and then the other kids who can watch whatever will tune in because wrestling is a popular thing when you are young. So with all these young kids starting to watch wwe, they will soon be hooked within weeks just like all of us were. Now with the older audience, it is a bonus to him whoever is not a young kid and is still watching, but he could care less. With this new audience, he can re-create a reputation for wwe in the mainstream media. Hence all the guest hosts (even though he was told to do so by USA network) So then as he keeps getting little kids to grow up with wwe, he will then change the programming again in maybe about 8-10 years to re-create an attitude era (im sure Vince knows the attitude era was the greatest years for wwe because triple h, shawn michaels, and dusty rhodes were saying that on raw last monday).

In my opinion, he is re-starting the wwe cycle. It started with Hulk Hogan, and right now we have our next Hulk Hogan (John Cena). Look for another Rock and Stone Cold in years to come and prepare for the future. So basically this is the 2nd beginning of Vince's wrestling dynasty, because the cycle has started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back