• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

coolest matches/moments you have ever seen in person

bioshock

Getting Noticed By Management
heres something cool, post the coolest matches or moments you have ever seen at a tv airing, house show, ppv, maybe we can get some "wow you seen that live!!" lol

big bossman vs nails 1992 cage match house show sweet thing here was i liked this feud alot and its the 1st time i had seen a cage match live, the blue cage looked so sweet.

wwf champ diesel & ic champ hbk vs men on a mission (heels) 1995
house show loved this match up, both teams were great, its something they never really showed on tv, least i dont think. and the coolest thing was i had a 1st row seat on the isle, ill never forget that!!! lol had the title belts in the chair right in front of me.

undertaker & hbk ic champ & diesel wwf champ vs yokozuna & mable & ( i think the bulldog or owen) 1995 raw. ill make this one short, its the 6 man tag on raw that the undertaker got his face crushed and was forced into wearing the mask. sweet match none the less.

harlem heat (champs) vs outsiders 1996 house show once again had the 1st row, the match was great, total ppv worthy match, and this was in the very prime of the nwo or early days i guess u could say, this was like 1-2 months after the nwo started. but the greatest thing for me was after the match, i had my camera and was getting rdy to take a photo and scott hall pointed at me and grabbed nash so they could do there outsiders pose just when i took the photo, again ill never forget that.

sting & macho man vs the giant 1996 house show (this was from the same show listed above). heres the thing that was so cool about this. this was after fall brawl war games, and sting had just started to wear the crow paint. and during this time on tv sting wasnt wrestling anymore. so this was like a OMFG WOW!! had to be one of stings last matches b4 he really went into the role he had during 96-97 of never wrestling lol. and after this show his next match i seen on tv was 2 years later at starrcade 97'.

sid vs bret hart steel cage match 1997 raw cool thing here was this was right when the mcmahon bret feud just started, title changed hands total WOW there, and plus u get the blue cage. this was the match when bret got in vinces face after the match, cussed him out and everything...all lead to the screw job at 2297' and to the austin feud with mcmahon. so that was cool to se, plus ya it was a good match.

hogan vs rock wrestlemania 18 2002
ppv duh lol. for anyone who wasnt there, the wait to just get in the building was something to se, for hours in the COLD you had hogan/rock chants, and even rock hogan fan pose downs, it was so funny. and man was that place rocking for the match. it was as close to hogan/warrior from wm6 as you could ever get!

well im tired.. maybe ill post some more tomorrow zzzZZz off to bed lol

Said I would add more to this, I would really like to hear from anyone else thats been to a live show.

John Cena (champ) vs HBK WWE Championship Wrestlemania 23 2007
PPV of course. Had a nice ringside seat for this one, here's a pic, I have 100's, but this is one of the best ones I have for this match.
wzboards111.jpg

So what was so great about this match? The crowd. The crowd was so hot for this match, back and forth for every second of the match, it felt like Rock Hogan WM18. Plus the match turned out to be really good.

I would of posted other pics for the other matches I listed ( I don't have pics for every match, but some). And if anyone would like me to post some more pics with some matches I've seen I'd be happy to.

hmmmmmmm the best match i have ever seen in person had to be the Mankind and Undertaker HIAC match at KOTR, I was sitting very close to where Foley fell off, i was rather young at the time, probably around 10 or 11 because i forget the year of that event.

It was KOTR 1999 I think, with WWF champ Steve Austin vs Kane as the main event.

Only HIAC match I have ever seen was Judgement Day 2002 Y2J vs HHH. I was also close, 4th row seat.

It was KOTR 1999 I think, with WWF champ Steve Austin vs Kane as the main event.

Only HIAC match I have ever seen was Judgement Day 2002 Y2J vs HHH. I was also close, 4th row seat.

I still believe it was KOTR 1998. I am actually positive because that was the first live show i have ever gone too. I was like 6 rows behind the Announcers table on the right hand side.

I saw aj styles fly into a wall at a house show in a bar.

I thought so, I am usually good with Years and stuff, and i remember that was a birthday present for me. Which would have been my 11th birthday

I went to my 1st wrestling event just after I turned 8 in fall 1992. Been to at least a couple wrestling shows on my birthday or as a birthday present.

Went to Lethal Lockdown in St. Louis this year and saw the insane AJ Styles off the top of the cage flip.

I went to my 1st wrestling event just after I turned 8 in fall 1992. Been to at least a couple wrestling shows on my birthday or as a birthday present.

i've been too several, mostly Raw and/or Smackdown, and i am contemplating going to Armageddon.

Went to Lethal Lockdown in St. Louis this year and saw the insane AJ Styles off the top of the cage flip.

I saw that too.

on the television

Did it suck? Or was your seat off the floor? Cause the cage matches I've seen up close (HIAC Y2J vs HHH) all suck cause you cant se anything. But setting off the floor far away there great.

Wrestling is the best live, i would say to anyone even if its a crap india fed go see it coz youll bein awe

I didn't say going to live events suck, there great, but a cage match (new style fence) up close (ringside) suck. Cause you just can't see anything.

The coolest moment I experienced was when I won a drawing contest through my local cable company and won backstage passes to a live event in Ontario. I got to see Chris Candido and Sunny (in her prime!) backstage just walking around. Then I was promised an autograph signing meet and greet with none other than the Ultimate Warrior himself. However the man formerly known as Helwig opted not to show up that day. His replacement you ask? Yep, you guessed it...Frank Stallone. No seriously it was Jake The Snake Roberts himself. This was during his "born again" comeback angle. It was a pleasure to meet the legend and get a taste of the behind the scenes vibe of wrestling.

After "Beyond the Mat" came out my meeting with Jake became a lot more humorous and meaningful wondering if he picked up any crack off of Barton street that night.

Lucky you. I could care less on anyones views on the Warrior, he will always be one of my fav wrestlers.

Ah well sad to see you banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back