Constantine Shoots On Blade

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Constantine: It's time, as they say, to make an impact.

For too long, the possession of gold has escaped my hands and as Redemption rolls towards us, it may finally be the time that I have been waiting for. With that playful scoundrel Blade breaking the leg of Chris Beckford, a moment of reverent silence was held in the Constantine household. Blade, I offer you my congratulations for doing something that I could never get a round to doing. Maybe it is because you are fighting off unworthy challenger after unworthy challenger but you managed to find the time to eradicate one of the most obnoxious “wrestlers” in the company, whilst I concentrate on the bigger fish that I am frying.

However, you have earned my respect for your actions and since you have nothing to do come Redemption, perhaps Constantine will slip under the ropes as you reach for the title, hanging high above the ring. As your fingers close around the gold that you have worked so hard for, the knowledge of remaining Champion will fill your soul with happiness. And it will be at that moment that my gratitude will come. I will pull you down from the ladder with the might of 1,000 men and look you dead in the eye.

It will be at that moment that you will realise that I am coming for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back