• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conspiracy Theory #1: The Chronovisor

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
So, I'm thinking I'm going to start a new thread series, but not any thread series about latest scientific theories or the latest political events of the Middle East (though them Iranians are getting a little rebellious, if I do say so). No, this thread series will be about various Conspiracy Theories. The first theory? The Chronovisor

The Chronovisor has a very religious origin. After all, a Catholic priest was said to invent it.

So Not Wiki:

unmuseum.org said:
Father Ernetti described a device he called a "chronovisor" that looked a bit like a television. Instead of receiving broadcasts from local transmission stations, however, the chronovisor could tune into the past to allow the viewer to see and hear events that had occurred years or even centuries earlier. Father Ernetti told Brune that the machine worked by detecting all the sights and sounds that humanity had made that still floated through space. Father Brune wanted to know if Father Ernetti and his collaborators had been able to see the crucifixion of Christ. Ernetti replied, "We saw everything. The agony in the garden, the betrayal of Judas, the trial - Calvary."

Father Ernetti offered a photo of Jesus' face during the crucifixion as proof, along with the text to a long lost Quintus Ennius play Thyestes. Ennius is considered the "Father of Latin Poetry," so the claim to have copied down the text as the play occurred to him through the Chronovisor is quite amazing.

The picture of Jesus; however, was soon proven to be a mirror-image of another picture being sold at the Sanctuary of Merciful Love in Collevalenza, Italy. The play, when later examined, was considered to be written by someone with limited skills in Latin. Also, some of the words used didn't exist in the Latin language until nearly 200 years after the play was supposed to be written. Looks like Father Ernetti is in some hot water.

Years later, the editors of the book Father Ernetti's Chronovisor,(I know, what a creative name), received a letter from a supposed "relative" of Father Ernetti's claiming that Ernetti professed on his deathbed that his evidence was fake, (as we have proven already), however Ernetti insisted the Chronovisor existed. The "relative" refused to give their real name, as is to be expected. We can't actually have someone to go and question, or this would be a horrible Conspiracy Theory.

At the death of Father Ernetti things get sketchy. Some say the Chronovisor is forever lost, some say the Vatican has it locked away in a secret vault, and others say it is being used by the secret society that secretly controls our world to see past and future events.

As all good conspiracy theories are, this one is sort of grounded in truth. Some believe the Chronovisor measures long past radiation imprints from events that have long since occurred, sort of like what some use to explain the presence of ghosts. This is a bastardization of the background radiation in our own Universe, which is used as proof of the Big Bang Theory. Rather unimaginative.

Also adding to the relative truth of the Chronovisor, technically speaking we are surrounded by simple Chronovisors. Security cameras allow us to see back in time all the time, and grab photos of events that have long past. Mirrors allow us to see ourselves millionth of a second past, as long as it took for the light to bounce from our arms and face to the mirror and back to our eyes. Telescopes allow us to see stars as they were millions upon millions of years ago, or as long as it took for the light from the stars to reach the lens.

Another theory as to how the Chronovisor works is the all mysterious Akasha Records. The Akasha records are basically a really long magnetic tape that is recorded with all the events of our past, present, and future. Famous psychic Edgar Cayce was said to have been able to tap in and read these Records, as was a man known simply as "Bhrigu." Basically, invent something that can read the sound and magnetic waves imprinted on the Akasha Records, and you can see back to any event in time. Oh, and conveniently, the Akasha Records are invisible and unable to be heard. Unless of course you're tapping into them.

Now. People close to Father Ernetti say he was a well respected man, known not to make wild accusations and weird assumptions. He spent most of his life researching and studying various topics, with a specialty in archaic music. He was a quiet intellectual, and as already said, was extremely well respected by anyone who knew him. But, the question stands. Was Father Ernetti a crackpot who simply saw things in a TV? Or is there more to his magical Chronovisors?

Credit: unmuseum.org

I think it's complete bullshit. I actually laughed when I read it. Never heard of it, and there's probably a good reason for it - that it doesn't exist. The liklihood of this being real is almost impossible, can anyone seriously imagine it being in existance? Someone will have found a way to make money off it if it was.

I'm not sure how legitimate the Chronovisor is, but I do want to elaborate just a bit more regarding the Akashic Records, and I will get back to the Chronovisor in just a few moments. A bit of a background here, I've studied astral projection, other various forms of occultism and psychic techniques. So here is what I have learned of the Akashic Records, from first hand experience and from passed down knowledge. I have not been able to Astral Project on a very consistent basis, but I've been able to accomplish it a couple times. Those times I was able to, I have visited the Akashic Records. Now what the Record appears to be is whatever you imagine it would appear to be. To me it seemed like a giant library, and I would assume many others see it this way as well. Upon entering this giant library, I was able to view certain events in my past, as well as previous lives of mine. What is interesting to me is that from what I have seen, our past lives often mirror our current ones, thus the old saying history repeats itself. I don't have much more experience with the Akashic Records past this, but I can say that people who can astral project, have the ability to view the Akashic Records, not just a couple overly gifted people like some claim.

Now that being said, the so called Chronovisor that Father Ernetti had developed comes into question. Was he able to develop a device that could feed off the energies of past human experiences? Did he find a way to tap into the Akashic without the use of astral projection? Or was it all just a ploy? To me this is difficult to say without ever actually seeing what the device looks like or any schematics on how it would work. So with the lack of evidence supporting anything like this existed, I would have to say that it's just a hoax, but I have an open mind to something like this device being created if there were evidence to support it. The biggest hurdle I would see is that if it did indeed tap into the Akashic records, how would a device on this physical plane, be able to interact with a knowledge base from a whole different plane of existence? I believe if that were the case, the Chronovisor's function could be further developed to create a sort of gateway between the astral plane, and the physical plane. But because it would be impossible to create such a gateway, I can't give any credibility to this device.

I think it's complete bullshit. I actually laughed when I read it. Never heard of it, and there's probably a good reason for it - that it doesn't exist. The liklihood of this being real is almost impossible, can anyone seriously imagine it being in existance? Someone will have found a way to make money off it if it was.

Human greed. Money=Awesome. Only not really. I myself think The Chronovisor is farfetched in and of itself, simply because of the almost impossibility of it. Of course, the odds of getting struck by a meteor are extremely high, but it's happened multiple times before.

I'm not sure how legitimate the Chronovisor is, but I do want to elaborate just a bit more regarding the Akashic Records, and I will get back to the Chronovisor in just a few moments. A bit of a background here, I've studied astral projection, other various forms of occultism and psychic techniques. So here is what I have learned of the Akashic Records, from first hand experience and from passed down knowledge. I have not been able to Astral Project on a very consistent basis, but I've been able to accomplish it a couple times. Those times I was able to, I have visited the Akashic Records. Now what the Record appears to be is whatever you imagine it would appear to be. To me it seemed like a giant library, and I would assume many others see it this way as well. Upon entering this giant library, I was able to view certain events in my past, as well as previous lives of mine. What is interesting to me is that from what I have seen, our past lives often mirror our current ones, thus the old saying history repeats itself. I don't have much more experience with the Akashic Records past this, but I can say that people who can astral project, have the ability to view the Akashic Records, not just a couple overly gifted people like some claim.

Were you high? Oh I kid, I kid.

Thanks for that. I was going off of some half-ass explanation of the Akashic Records, and blah blah blah. That really makes it easy to understand.

Now that being said, the so called Chronovisor that Father Ernetti had developed comes into question. Was he able to develop a device that could feed off the energies of past human experiences? Did he find a way to tap into the Akashic without the use of astral projection? Or was it all just a ploy? To me this is difficult to say without ever actually seeing what the device looks like or any schematics on how it would work. So with the lack of evidence supporting anything like this existed, I would have to say that it's just a hoax, but I have an open mind to something like this device being created if there were evidence to support it. The biggest hurdle I would see is that if it did indeed tap into the Akashic records, how would a device on this physical plane, be able to interact with a knowledge base from a whole different plane of existence? I believe if that were the case, the Chronovisor's function could be further developed to create a sort of gateway between the astral plane, and the physical plane. But because it would be impossible to create such a gateway, I can't give any credibility to this device.

Well, I suppose The Chronovisor exists as a certain way some people explain the Akashic Records. I mean the "Astral tape that records sound and radiation from past events" definition. If that is the case, then something that can read those waves would be able to read the Akashic Records. This also goes into Quantum Physics, and the idea of multiple dimensions and forces that can pass through the dimensions. I don't know if radiation and radio waves can pass through the dimensions as, say gravity can, but then again I'm no particle physicist.

Then again, for someone who views the Akashic Records as a vast library, the idea of using a TV to view the astral record would seem weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back