• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conspiracy Theories

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So in the world there will always be conspiracy theories of things that have happened that people feel haven't actually happened. Nopw sometimes there is reason to believe said theories and other times these theories seem totally strange. So in this thread I ask everyone theories that they think are false and theories they believe in.

Real Theory
Aliens have come to Earth. There is enough evidence to suggest that there may have been some Alien contact in the past. However the government has no problem saying no it has never been heard of. I think this is false because of the several reports people have said that they have had alien encounters. I think however the governments don't want people to go on a craze thinking of the other beings in the Universe.

Theory That Isn't True

The Holocaust didn't happened. Anyone who doesn't believe it happened is an utter ******. There is so much evidence that it has happened and people saying it never happened are in utter denial. I cannot express the amount of stupidity if someone says there never was the Holocaust.

Someone who says that the Holocaust never happened deserves to get their ass kicked. I'm not Jewish, but I know enough to know that Holocaust Denial is one of the most offensive things you can do towards the Jewish community.

I agree with your part on the aliens too, at least on the government part. There are so many angles to look at it from but just like with everything else our government is hiding info from us.

How long will it be before conspiracy theories start to suggest that Osama Bin Laden is not really dead? Especially if the photographic evidence is never publicly revealed? Perhaps such theories have already surfaced, which would clearly be ridiculous. Unless he's being hidden somewhere with Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.

There is a theory that is still going round that 2pac is still alive and is living on a deserted island with Micheal Jackson. Duno if this is true or not...

And where you've said aliens have already come to earth, i too agree with this. I have read a couple of storys about people being "abducted" by aliens and even though their storys seem crazy i belive that they are telling the truth.

And theres already conspiraceys going round that Osama Bin Ladin isn't really dead. WTF !!

How long will it be before conspiracy theories start to suggest that Osama Bin Laden is not really dead? Especially if the photographic evidence is never publicly revealed? Perhaps such theories have already surfaced, which would clearly be ridiculous. Unless he's being hidden somewhere with Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.

As pathetic as it is my history teacher tried preaching to us that Osama didn't die. My entire class was utterly dumbfounded by the statement because of how cerebral she usually is. I can't believe there are those who would deny something this grand when clearly it has happened.

On a side note when they said Michael Jackson had died I have expected it to be fake. I think I waited three days before actually believing he was dead because of his character.

As pathetic as it is my history teacher tried preaching to us that Osama didn't die. My entire class was utterly dumbfounded by the statement because of how cerebral she usually is. I can't believe there are those who would deny something this grand when clearly it has happened.

On a side note when they said Michael Jackson had died I have expected it to be fake. I think I waited three days before actually believing he was dead because of his character.

Are you suggesting that a teacher was telling her students that she feels Bin Laden was not actually killed? She needs her head checked.

Are you suggesting that a teacher was telling her students that she feels Bin Laden was not actually killed? She needs her head checked.

I'm not suggesting that is what happened. I didn't know how to respond to that. She honestly was one of the few people who actually need video and photographic evidence. She said she can't be sure although they have DNA evidence from Osama's sister that it actually was Osama. But honestly I agree she needs her head checked.

I realize she is saying it, not you. She really needs to give her head a shake.

The next thing you know, she'll be spouting off some blasphemy like the NDP will be the next official Opposition party in Canada. Blasphemy :)

I realize she is saying it, not you. She really needs to give her head a shake.

The next thing you know, she'll be spouting off some blasphemy like the NDP will be the next official Opposition party in Canada. Blasphemy :)

Wait the NDP isn't the official opposition? ;)

I was utterly shocked by that happening. Do I think that it is a fake thing no but still it I could see the liberals now saying how it was fixed. Yes. I think that the elctions to come ought to be interesting.

False: The Lunar Landing was staged. Now I believe that yes the Americans did land on the moon, but there is enough evidence for conspiracy theorists out there to believe that no we did not. It's up to you whether or not you believe in it, but I'm a skeptic on calling the Lunar Landing a hoax.

True: The Kennedy Assasination was an inside job. I've read many books on the subject (some trying to debunk this) and I believe in this whole heartily. I'm pretty sure the lot of you know about the assassination so I won't go into it a lot, but I will say it's pretty convenient that the assassin gets killed, presumably from talking.

True Theory: George Mallory and Sandy Irvine were the first men to climb Mount Everest in 1924.

It's a long story but if you don't know what I am talking about go right here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Mallory

I believe that they climbed Everest mostly because I feel that the evidence against the fact is not all that strong. It is mostly based on the fact that niether climber had climbed anything as high as Everest and that it is almost impossible to climb the dangerous Second Step. But niether man was an ordinary climber, especially Mallory. Plus the photograph of Mallory's wife was not found when his body was discovered 75 years later while all his other things that he had taken on his climb were with him when his body was found. Mallory had, of course, stated that he would leave his wife's photo on the summit if he reached it. Also combined with the eyewitness account of Noel Odell I think that the case for Mallory is stronger than the case against him.

False Theory: Moongate.

Not only does Moongate state that the Lunar landing was a hoax, it also states that it is impossible to land on the moon. Which is exactly the reason why NASA has managed to do so about a dozen times after that. It is one thing to fake something so time and money consuming once, but why should you do it so many times. Also how have other nations managed to put men on the moon. Must be a worldwide conspiracy to fool aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back