• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conan O' Brien injured during taping of show!

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
Conan O'Brien was injured while filming a skit for his show this afternoon and was unable to continue taping, this according to a rep from NBC.

Here's the statement from NBC, which includes a quote from Conan:

"Tonight, NBC will broadcast a repeat of 'The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.' Conan hit his head doing a stunt and the show was not finished.

Conan O'Brien added, "Last thing I remember I was enjoying the play with Mrs. Lincoln, and the next thing I knew I was in bed being served cookies and juice."

Story developing...
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0SBNtJMSW

Oh shit

Oh shit. I hope he's okay, I fucking love him. YOU SEE WHAT THIS MAN DOES FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE?! Stop watching the terrible Letterman show and watch Conan you fucks.

At least he's talking so at least it doesn't sound incredibly serious. can you imagine Letterman or Leno doing something physical?

Leno and Conan are both good, but Conan actually is the center of the show, not just a master of ceremonies.

The writing on Conan is roughly about 12,000 times better than that on Leno and Letterman.

It really is. The jokes aren't just one liners that middle aged men can tell around a water cooler at the office the next day. They're satirical and actually funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back