Computer Tech. Hotline.. for Morons

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Random Caller: Hello, my cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, but I need it to go to the left, and the mouse is all the way over to the far left side of the pad. If I go any further over, it'll be off the pad. But I need the cursor to move to the left some more. What should I do?"

Random Caller: "Hello, my computer has been telling me all day that my mailbox has mail in it.. but I've checked outside in that fucking thing 3 times today, and its still empty. I think I have a virus."

Morons crack me up.

Random Caller: Hello, my cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, but I need it to go to the left, and the mouse is all the way over to the far left side of the pad. If I go any further over, it'll be off the pad. But I need the cursor to move to the left some more. What should I do?"

Random Caller: "Hello, my computer has been telling me all day that my mailbox has mail in it.. but I've checked outside in that fucking thing 3 times today, and its still empty. I think I have a virus."

Morons crack me up.

Are those real?

Radio Announcer:Spell AC/DC

Caller:AD/AT

Radio Announcer: I'll give you a second shot here Spell for me A C / D C

Caller:AD/AB

I believe it totally. I am a computer tech, and I've been called because computers were unplugged, monitors were turned off, and network cable fell out.

People are ******ed when it comes to computers. I hooked up a system for someone who didn't know how to type! WTF?

Check this out. http://rinkworks.com/stupid/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back