• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Complaints.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, I work in Tesco. Tesco is like the British Wal*Mart basically. I am a Customer Service Team Leader and I am in charge of dealing with all of the shitty customers that we get on a daily basis. So last night, I was at the Customer Service desk when a woman came up to me to check the price of a patio set (table and chairs). Without the barcade, it is very hard to tell so I used our database system and it was inaccurate, as per usual. So, I went to the other side of the store and got the bar code from the products. I told them that I would need to back to my desk and scan the bar code through. Fair enough, they said.

So, I travelled across the store again and scanned them. It turns out that they were actually on offer and were cheaper than first thought. So, I travelled back to the people who were lazy enough to just stay where they were. Having informed them that they were an absolute bargain, they decided to take 2 massive sets and tell everyone that they were on offer, even people who weren't interested before. So, they told me they needed 4 flat bed trolleys and I gave them a look as if to say, "Are you fucking shitting me!? Go get them your fucking self". However, I went and got their 4 trolleys for them and then took them all back to my desk to serve the people. After doing that, the guy asked to speak to my duty manager. I agreed, thinking that I would be getting a compliment that would go far in my search for a promotion but NO!

The guy complained that my delivery of both the pricing and the trolleys was "too slow" and that I should consider "speeding up" in future. I was hella pissed. By law, I didn't even need to do anything for them. Fuck, I even lifted every single set onto the trolleys for them by myself. My manager told them she would sort it and she talked to me. I blew up and probably got myself in a little bit of trouble. However, I get the last laugh because I am the one who needs to log the complaints and this one just happened to slip my mind... Silly me!

You know the number 1 rule in the retail business is right? You can't please everybody no matter how good you do your job. There's always a stupid fuck who will look for anything to complain.

People in shops can be real idiots.

Yesterday this guy gets some football cards saying they were supposed to be 6 for 5 or something like that, it doesn't come up so I asked by manager and she said no it wasn't, the guy says it was on last week, so he looks annoyed but pays anyway.

5 minutes later he comes back saying I hadn't charged him for his paper he had (I hadn't seen it because it must have been under his arm and there was a bit of a queue) as if it was my fault, excuse me mate but if you put your paper on the counter maybe I can scan it.

Not if the guy was trying to intentionally conceal it.

So he got a free paper... And complained about it? I have had that happen before. why would you do that.

Not if the guy was trying to intentionally conceal it.

true enough but since he probably wasn't, Alex should have been at least aware. I worked for the highest volume store in the area at one point. Even if it takes an extra half second or two you should always look for anything out of the ordinary.

No shit.

You're from Scotland?

Sorry, I know you said a bunch of other stuff and I'm sure it was, well I don't know, but lets get back to this.. Scotland, like, with Drew and all?

my complaint is that I should be able to rep whoever the fuck I want. Just becuase everyone else is shit shouldnt stop me from being able to rep Coco over and over.

My sister works in a Wal-Mart store, she had a customer return a toaster because it was malfunctioning. When my sister asked what was wrong, the woman told her that when she plugged it in, it got really hot and the inside turned red...

I work in a camera shop with a photo lab. Today, I'm surprised I didn't have more complaints than usual cause of the Saturday crew. I come into the shop and like usual with my Team Leader and I at the helm, we have every element of the shop ready, from the digital lab (which is a norm) to the film processor. Basically there's a pile of films that were booked in on the verge of 24 hours earlier on the Saturday to be collected for this time of opening, and the only person on the Saturday shift who could work the processor...was the manager.

Worst part was that there was one girl who's a regular and she had received poor service all week regarding her films cause shit was going wrong or we had too many customers and not enough staff (one guy left just last weekend). We ended up giving a refund as it was only fair and I had to assure her that it wouldn't happen again. But just the fact the manager, the only person who could run the processor, couldn't be bothered and forced us to catch up on it really annoyed me. It's one thing when there's complaints, but it's another when the customer has no choice but to complain because of laziness.

I welcome the 10 day break I'm due at the end of next week!

I do customer service at wells fargo credit cards and I had a customer call and asked me that he was being charged interest and didn't understand that If you don't pay off your balance your going to have to pay interest.

Oh trust me, I have seen all the stupid mother fuckers in my day. I work as a tech advisor for my store as well as the customer service representative and it is my job to ensure that any technilogical item that is brought back is in working order or has a legitimate fault. A guy brought back a vacuum cleaner the other day and it was working fine. I told him I wasn't prepared to return it because I just thought he wanted a newer model. Then he comes back 10 minutes later with the handle snapped off... SO!?

You broke your handle off of your hoover because I wouldn't return it in a better condition. Eugh! His stupidity astounded me.

I worked at target one time also and we had a cust. wanting to return a swimming pool that was purchased 2 years ago and the store manager would not do it so she threw the plastic pool at him and he gave it to me and told me to put it in the lost and found.

Don't make me break out stories from my place. You all know they are fucked up. Did I ever tell the one with the crazy lady in the drive through who wanted water?

Don't make me break out stories from my place. You all know they are fucked up. Did I ever tell the one with the crazy lady in the drive through who wanted water?

no, but weren't you the one with the crazy funny story about the homeless guy and the superkick? That shit was awesome.

I wish I had crazy stories. That would mean I had a job and got paid...

no, but weren't you the one with the crazy funny story about the homeless guy and the superkick? That shit was awesome.

I wish I had crazy stories. That would mean I had a job and got paid...
Yes that was me.

It was a hot summer afternoon at work when a lady who lives in the upstairs of a bar next to the restaurant stops by the drive through windw knocking. She's asking for a cup of water. OK. When the guy in the drive through gives it to her, she throws it to the ground as says she wants the girl on the counter to serve it and give it to her. The girl gets scared so the supervisor does it. When the supervisor opens the window the crazy lady suddenly grabs the supervisor's arm and tries to yank her out for no understandable reason. Eventually they break free and we close the window. The crazy lady comes back and starts banging the window. She then slips in the restaurant and then since I'm the only guy there (the drive through guy was scared) I had to go with a broom and shoo her away. A cop in the parking sees everything and waits for all of that shit end and responds "What the fuck was that"? Great police force we have here really.

I'd too people complain at me in 10 minutes on Friday. One lady (who, on her third phone call was informed that we were still waiting on something to come in for another person so the driver didn't have to come back and her delivery was sitting waiting.), because we didn't realise that there was medication in the Doctors for her and so was waiting for that first.

The second lady (admitedly she was in fact, crazy), phoned complaining she got a delivery earlier than she thought. Her next words were 'it had better all be there', and called to ask the exact quantity of laxative she was prescribed. I wasn't happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back