College Recruiting.

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
I was just going to use the NCAA football thread, but I don't believe it's necessary. Also, this thread can be used for College Hoops if you like talking about College Hoops.

You can use this thread to talk about your team's class. Talk about what they could have done to improve it, or do you plain like it?

I am going to talk about the Pitt Panthers. We have 23 commitments from High School Seniors and two transfers. Our biggest recruit is Todd Thomas who is a WR/CB and Anthony Gonzalez who is a S/QB. I believe Thomas will play CB at Pitt because he can flat out go and Gonzalez will be a safety because his QB style doesn't transition well into our offense. Hubie Thomas is someone we attempted to recruit in 2008. But we lost out to Illinois, if I remember correctly they came off there BCS bid. Now he has transferred to Pitt to play Tight End. He is big, he can catch and block really well. Which is a must in our system. I really look forward to watching him play.

Like many others including Paul Zeise of the Post Gazette I believe Mark Myers was a steal. He is only a two star recruit, and his downfall was his height, which he grew some and his build. Now he is 6'4 and roughly 205 pounds he looks to be the real deal. He has a strong arm, which is considered fifth strongest by scouts in 2010. He also knows how the pro style offense works.

I believe Wannstedt did a great job with this class. We lost some players on both sides of the ball and all as Wannstedt did was recruit Donald who is a four star recruit, and Rotherham, who is a three star recruit. He also recruited some secondary help which was our biggest downfall last year.

Everyone come here and gloat about your recruiting class or criticize it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back